Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have been diagnosed privately but if you want to be medicated then you then have to go back in the nhs system or pay a ridiculous amount for private meds

Reactions: 4
I’ve just spent an ungodly amount of time making Lloyd with bucket hat and kinky boots on sims 🤭😂 Next up Eben, and Hagrid and da two crappachinos. I already have the perfect mucky mansion shed in the eco pack 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went on youtube and saw Grace did a podcast with Chloe Brockett, and I have this weird feeling Eden is going to use Saving Grace guests as a guest list for her own show depending on whether or not they want to be affiliated with her lol....

Reactions: 26
She might be number 7 in the Spotify charts but these are her Apple Podcast stats. That’s really horrible of the brand to embarrass her like that because she loves her iPhone.

And let’s face it the first episode of most things like this are going to have “high” views, it’s consistent high views that’s an achievement.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just spent an ungodly amount of time making Lloyd with bucket hat and kinky boots on sims 🤭😂 Next up Eben, and Hagrid and da two crappachinos. I already have the perfect mucky mansion shed in the eco pack 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Plz put them in the gallery
And we can download the extreme violence mod

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They could never do anal he might fall in her gaping hole 😂
Would you even want to attempt it with her crappy arse

(Sorry everyone)
---
This was me, I posted more but she has filtered comments on so they didn’t post 😂
Legend
---
View attachment 2109924
NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY! Wants to watch you and midget gem go at it!! 🤢

View attachment 2109925
So looks like Lloyds first choice is on the podcast this week…
Eben is always slagging off the TOWIE types so this makes no sense
---
I honestly think Eden doesn’t realise she’s an adult. If a mother was talking this way to a child she would have a point. But it’s an adult commenting on another adult. Wtf is she on about. Also just cos you have kids doesn’t mean your only identity is a mother, they are normal people who also happen to hate self entitled little twats like Eden.

I’m not even a Mum but she’s pissing me off

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She only got top charts as she made out she leaked something about her sister break up. Wait till next week and no one gives AF. She’ll give up on this live she did with ETM.

Reactions: 19
What I find very odd is that Eden would have Chloe brockett on after that cringeworthy interview with her and Lloyd where he is clearly trying to come on to her. Surely Eden has seen it? He didn’t seem as fussed with giant eden in her interview by him 💀

Reactions: 19
Pls can someone do an edit of recordings of her saying all the vile things she’s said about people and just write ‘an auntie’ ‘a daughter’ over the top of it for TikTok 🙏🏻 biggest hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She only got top charts as she made out she leaked something about her sister break up. Wait till next week and no one gives AF. She’ll give up on this live she did with ETM.
Our horse riding, church going, gym bunny Eden would never quit the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2109924
NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY! Wants to watch you and midget gem go at it!! 🤢

View attachment 2109925
So looks like Lloyds first choice is on the podcast this week…
I think if you feel like you have to say your boyfriend has a "massive shlong" then the chances are he's probably not very blessed in that department 🤏🏻🦐 also well done for saying its all on your camera roll, give the creeps even more reason to try and hack you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I think if you feel like you have to say your boyfriend has a "massive shlong" then the chances are he's probably not very blessed in that department 🤏🏻🦐 also well done for saying its all on your camera roll, give the creeps even more reason to try and hack you 🤦🏻‍♀️
How disproportionate would he have to be to have a massive one anyway? It’s highly unlikely when everything else about him is little.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How disproportionate would he have to be to have a massive one anyway? It’s highly unlikely when everything else about him is little.
My fella is 6ft 5 and he has an average sized one. I very much doubt the little fella has anything over average... the ones who tend to brag never have much to show!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.