Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a wagon look terrifying?! Blatantly meant the people in it and is now backtracking. View attachment 2119706
---
The new vid with LL djing to an empty shed 😂😂😂
No Eden you’d never comment on someone’s appearance but called Martin in your comments Gru 😂😂
---
but then goes for the appearances of people who comment on her videos.
since She entered her ✨ outspoken ✨ era she’s just shown her true colours well and truly
Ah beat me to it! She’s such a stupid twit 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve died of cringe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I went for a nosy to see how Edens lashes are selling on tik tok shop, went to her showcase and to her videos which they were linked in and can’t find it. Is it just me?

Reactions: 3
I went for a nosy to see how Edens lashes are selling on tik tok shop, went to her showcase and to her videos which they were linked in and can’t find it. Is it just me?
They don't show up on her profile for me either but if you look on her cosmetics page they're on there, they don't look like they're actually selling that many though 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They don't show up on her profile for me either but if you look on her cosmetics page they're on there, they don't look like they're actually selling that many though 🤣
Thankyou so much, it was little legs on his latest video that made me want to look. I think he’s taking the piss out of her and doing her order of the day for her, clear up the 5 minute jobs about.

Reactions: 2
Yeah they're not on her cosmetics page or main page but are on her website. But seen 3 comments now saying they ordered beginning of the month and didn't receive them and someone ordered 2 pairs and got 1. It's the fake tan all over again 🤣
Hmm would it have shown reviews on there? Do you think they was some bad feedback so she’s removed them?

Reactions: 4
Even on the podcast ratings she’s dropped massively, 81 overall, 21 in comedy, and on apple, much more accurate than Spotify! I’m not saying awful but everyone will do well after the first one this shows a more accurate resilt

Reactions: 7
Hmm would it have shown reviews on there? Do you think they was some bad feedback so she’s removed them?
There was a bad review knocking around yesterday, falling apart when removing from packaging , they looked terrible quality 😂 so yep probably been removed as damage control
Yeah they're not on her cosmetics page or main page but are on her website. But seen 3 comments now saying they ordered beginning of the month and didn't receive them and someone ordered 2 pairs and got 1. It's the fake tan all over again 🤣
haha smashing it 😂 no wonder Lloyds had to take over the packing process then

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.