Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 quid on the individual lashes seems quite steep. (I'm not a lash wearer but so don't know).

The lashes are described as mink shedding but surely they would have a wispy finish rather than the thick bristle cut off. These could be reported as inaccurate and returned as wrongful description. I suppose the mirror could also be returned as that is also described as mink sheddings 😆

Maybe the 14 day online purchase right to return may also apply?

Bollox to her "return and we will inspect them before a refund may be issued".

The Online Consumer Act may cover these purchases with a right to return because they could not inspect the item beforehand? But might not apply if they have,been worn for hygiene reasons. All seems so unprofessional anyway 🤢

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry for this TMI opinion but I know Eben is lying that LL got a big 🍆 bc my partner is 'gifted' and doggy HURTS
Maybe Eben has a wide set vagina? Possible
---
17 quid on the individual lashes seems quite steep. (I'm not a lash wearer but so don't know).

The lashes are described as mink shedding but surely they would have a wispy finish rather than the thick bristle cut off. These could be reported as inaccurate and returned as wrongful description. I suppose the mirror could also be returned as that is also described as mink sheddings 😆

The Online Consumer Act may cover these purchases with a right to return because they could not inspect the item beforehand? But might not apply if they have,been worn for hygiene reasons. All seems so unprofessional anyway 🤢
Lol! I had to laugh! RESTOCK … only 250 sold!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never known anyone to have so many pictures of themselves in one room nevermind one house. Narcissistic or is it just the "ADHD" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1/2 hr guys. Who’s excited 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would rather tit in my hands and clap. At least last week she had built it up and people were intrigued to see how it would be. This week her guest is a nobody and the teasers were dull as dish water 😴 anything interesting will likely be posted on here but I’ll not be holding my breath

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear I just seen a snippet from tonight’s POOcast and she was eating olives and peppers with Chloe… using her fingers! Did I really see that!! Couldn’t think of anything worse than her dirty fingers and the grime under her nails touching food! 🤢
Plus that clip made it seem like it was so awkward 🤔

It’s very steep considering I use amor lashes and you can get the whole kit for like £25. That includes a set of lashes a length you get to choose from a variety not just packed, you get the tools to put them on too, the lash adhesive & sealer, glue remover to take them off & a spoolie to brush the lashes so yes she’s trying to compete with tatti lashes because I think theirs ranges from her price.

bleeping hell!!!! This girl honestly! I can’t watch anymore. Me too, me too hmm me too. duck off eden.

Reactions: 3
🤔🤔🤔 'im only 24' 'she's only 24'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Erm having a boyfriend is literally one of your personality traits is it not?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.