Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a little nosey to see if there was any reviews on the lashes the cluster ones as I haven’t seen many people talk about it on my tik tok.
Is it possible to be able to have mink sheddings & be cruelty free? 🤨
---

That right there they’re chatting is absolute bollocks… doing it to get noticed 😂😂
Cruelty free means that the glue hasn’t been tested on animals, by having mink hair that just means that they’re not vegan as they contain animal products. Although I did think the same thing before when I checked her website out.

Reactions: 4
But I thought dad was a millionaire? Really eedy, you’re the sole reason your family can go out for a meal 😂 what a humble queen
All tax deductible- the meal is expenses as a creator so actually on taxpayers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cruelty free means that the glue hasn’t been tested on animals, by having mink hair that just means that they’re not vegan as they contain animal products. Although I did think the same thing before when I checked her website out.
Oh okay thank you for narrowing that down for me haha! I’ve never really seen a description like it 😂😂

Nope very unlikely and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't businesses legally required to list ingredients. "They come with a custom glue and sealer (ingredients on the packaging)" I know she has that on her website but personally I don't know many people who don't check ingredients of things they buy online prior to buying to prevent allegeric reactions
According to Food Standards Agency, the law that states product transparency, allergen and labelling information for products also applies to all goods sold without face to face contact with the consumer, not just food. Allergen information must be provided before the purchase is completed (I.e. ON A WEBSITE) and when the product is delivered, on the packaging.

Reactions: 9
I thought all products from china were tested on animals and her products are from china? I could be wrong

Reactions: 6
surely mink “sheddings” aren’t cruelty free, there’s no way any of us are believing that they’re just getting a little trim and it’s not from being skinned/plucked that the mink fur is being derived. we already know her lashes are being drop shipped from china, there’s also no way that’s done in a little eco friendly way especially with the animal testing laws there

Reactions: 13
Eden is soooo stupid 😭😭😭😭 the tattoo noooo 🤣🤣🤣

babe he asked you to marry him so he didn’t have to work a 9-5, he doesn’t wanna have kids with you, doesn’t wanna get a mortgage with you and there are 0 wedding plans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry this is random but it did make me laugh whilst thinking wtf. Her mate Sofia saying on the podcast clip that she’s always had quite an outrageous fashion sense … one quick look and she’s the most basic dressed girlie I’ve ever seen 😅

They really all live in a world where they think they’re edgy and different to the other girls. Hopefully this one manages to wipe her arse though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry this is random but it did make me laugh whilst thinking wtf. Her mate Sofia saying on the podcast clip that she’s always had quite an outrageous fashion sense … one quick look and she’s the most basic dressed girlie I’ve ever seen 😅

They really all live in a world where they think they’re edgy and different to the other girls. Hopefully this one manages to wipe her arse though.
Eden has mates??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry is this what it has come down to 😂 German doner KeBABY 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️💀
How the mighty have fallen, and I bloody love it , they literally never eat a home cooked meal , kebabs for clout, I’ve seen it all now 😆
IMG_3947.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CHATTING WAFFLE ABOUT BEING EMETAPHOBIC. German donner is rank man. I went to our local one last year and regretted it instantly. The chicken was raw. 🫣 Apolgiew for the rank second photo. I would never could never will never ever ever ever again
Agreed! been once it was crap and I said never again 😂
---
Are they actually stupid? Eden is now a trained chiropractor apparently 🤨😂
I think Lloyds just had enough of Eben at this point and is like if I die I die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eden has mates??
Well Sofia said on the podcast clip that Eden will be there for 5 minutes, transfer her money, give her advice and piss off. So she has people that tolerate her for money and don’t have to deal with her for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.