Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it’d all been a bit too quiet on the lash front since the pink eye 😂 everything marked as sold out do we think after this evenings Ad didn’t get much reaction still only on just over 1k likes in 4 hours she’s thought tit I better get selling 🤨

Reactions: 4
Nobody should ever tell anyone to die, ever, Eden is a prick 100% but thats too far, i mean i think yaz could have made them accounts up and has her pillow ready incase eden does keel over lol yaz will slip right in next to tiny tots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
meh, I just can’t feel sorry for her. She’s done too much now, not that it’s right at all but she’s bound to get messages like that, tough tit, you’ve put your life online, you’ve pissed off too many people, you’re constantly saying ‘the cost of living crisis isn’t my fault’ with the endless spending, people are bleeping skint and you’re bragging about everything it’s bound to get people so angry that they resort to that kind of thoughtless behaviour

no I didn’t send any of them messages 😂 but idk I just don’t feel any sympathy

Reactions: 21
My ADHD doesn’t stop me from knowing right and wrong Eden.

Also I hate to say this. I really do. But currently adhd is a hot topic. It wouldn’t be hard to know exactly the right things to say during the process for the practitioner to believe you have adhd. As someone who truly suffers with this, I don’t buy it one bit. I really don’t. And the comment using it as an excuse, to me, cements that feeling. She’s probably seen so many videos on it, she’s internalised it all, suddenly she’s got all these signs and symptoms and even she has convinced her self she’s got it. She’s a atypical attention seeking hypochondriac

Reactions: 23
Sending vile messages to people is never ok. Wishing death on people, disgusting. Never ok. Instigating hate by posting people's names was also uncalled for imo. But this is Eden, she doxes the people who buy her lashes in the packing videos for no reason so not surprised. I guess it's a hard lesson to learn to not inbox people things like that. That's why we do it here 😅 and if they read here and get hurt, that's their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But you are saying that she should have kept their identities secret and it was wrong to post what they sent her?
It’s never immoral or wrong to expose someone who is being abusive or threatening towards you, ever. Doesn’t matter who you are, how popular you are or how famous you are. She has as much right as anyone else to expose them.
Your logic is that she should protect her abusers identity in case someone goes and gives them tit, but that could be said for anyone. What if I sent you a message saying I wanted you to die, would it be morally wrong for you to post my message and name on your story in case a load of your family/friends started messaging me? Why should it be 1 rule for one, another rule for another? Either abuse is wrong and it’s ok to out it, or it’s not 🤷‍♀️.
It was wrong, considering her platform. She knows it encourages people to send them the same messages. It's completely disgusting that they've sent her those things - yet she knows that her fans are going to say those things to them.

If you sent me those messages, I wouldn't "expose" them. If I did, my family and friends would tell me to take it down to avoid further drama. If I felt genuinely threatened, I'd report them to the police, or like I said in my original post, I'd sent it to your mam😂

Reactions: 9
It was wrong, considering her platform. She knows it encourages people to send them the same messages. It's completely disgusting that they've sent her those things - yet she knows that her fans are going to say those things to them.

If you sent me those messages, I wouldn't "expose" them. If I did, my family and friends would tell me to take it down to avoid further drama. If I felt genuinely threatened, I'd report them to the police, or like I said in my original post, I'd sent it to your mam😂
Fair enough if you’d personally choose not to do it, but it’s still never wrong to out abusers, full stop. Doesn’t matter who you are or how many followers you have. She is under no moral obligation to protect the identity of someone who is messaging her saying ‘hope you fall break your neck, hope your dogs die’.
First rule of using the internet: never send nasty messages to people on social media that you’d not want your family/friends/colleagues/boss to see.
But anyway, you and I both know we won’t agree with each other, so I will agree to disagree with you on this one 😂

Reactions: 6
Fair enough if you’d personally choose not to do it, but it’s still never wrong to out abusers, full stop. Doesn’t matter who you are or how many followers you have. She is under no moral obligation to protect the identity of someone who is messaging her saying ‘hope you fall break your neck, hope your dogs die’.
First rule of using the internet: never send nasty messages to people on social media that you’d not want your family/friends/colleagues/boss to see.
But anyway, you and I both know we won’t agree with each other, so I will agree to disagree with you on this one 😂
she is under a moral obligation actually. You’re responsible for your own actions, you can’t blame other people for them. So if a 14 year old girl messaged her that crap it’s ok for fully grown women as well as her young followers to send abuse to that 14 year old. Peopel troll for all manner of reasons. I don’t agree with death threats but technically the people behind the eben trolling account should also be named and shamed and attacked?

i hate eben the witch
I hope she stands on a plug

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she is under a moral obligation actually. You’re responsible for your own actions, you can’t blame other people for them. So if a 14 year old girl messaged her that crap it’s ok for fully grown women as well as her young followers to send abuse to that 14 year old. Peopel troll for all manner of reasons. I don’t agree with death threats but technically the people behind the eben trolling account should also be named and shamed and attacked?

i hate eben the witch
I hope she stands on a plug
There's so many ways to say that you hate someone, (like the stepping on a plug as above, it's funny) but to wish death upon someone that is way too far

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi gang just finished work and I’m still catching up on comments so not sure if this is mentioned yet but the teaser of her and Chloe’s podcast.. I’ve never been so cringed in my life. How BORING. Talking about cheese and truffle.. Jesus I give this podcast 4/5 weeks til it’s down the pan. It’s dead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those messages are from kids, and the fact that she’s only posted those shows how few and far between they are. She’s wrong for outing them knowing the repercussions, it wouldn’t be the first time that someone ended it after been outed like that. Where as big gob will be fine and still think she’s in the rights

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened to having emetophobia?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What Eben needs to realise is that if she wasn’t such a twit in the first place people wouldn’t feel the need to send her DMs like that. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 9
Ah fair enough, I drink Red Bull and saw the warning not to consume when pregnant so that’s my only knowledge, didn’t know you could have small amounts.
Yeah they legally have to put the pregnancy thing on there but yeah you can have energy drinks in small amounts but I would never recommend it to anyone or do it 🙂

Reactions: 2
Hello Tattlers,
I've actually been a way for a while due to my mental health infact last time I was here Miss Harvey only had 15 threads in her honour. But fear not I'm not completely in the dark as to the antics of Harvey or the rest of her crew.

So sorry Eden babs still think you're a bleep but how interesting that she would want to have Shane Dawson on her little podcast. Considering his past comments about children. Would think someone who has such a young following not to mention her many nieces and nephews being as young as they are she'd want nothing to do with someone like that but I suppose birds of a feather flock together. So not sure why I'm shocked that someone who can make the comments about her niece and nephew that she has would want someone like that.

Her dream guests🙄🙄 & Her reason for managing herself. I’m surprised she’s still got a platform at this point.

Also, I’m 100% convinced she asks herself questions 😅

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.