Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
Ok new member thanks for the input.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Just seen a comment of someone telling her to report it to the police 🤣🤣🤣 as if they have the time or interest in investigating someone using fake names to reserve free tickets lol 💀
"Hello 999, what's the nature of your emergency?"...."no one showed up to your tiktok tutorial at a shopping centre and now you're choosing to be embarrassed about it?"...."right ok, I'll send our best detectives over now. They have confirmed it definitely wasn't me though, I swear on my cats lives"
Picsart_22-10-30_00-28-04-264.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your shitty outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How much were these tickets does anyone know? I can't imagine someone buying every ticket just to spite her.
I'm gutted I couldn't go as it was sold out, definitely wanted to learn how to pretend to shove a deodorant bottle down my throat for tiktok xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 71
“It’s time to eat with Eden cha cha cha!!!! So today lovelies I’m having a nice big slice of humble pie” ahahahahahaha this is the best thing I’ve ever seen. If this doesn’t scream her career is over I don’t know what will. Did that fuck happen eden and you know it. Look at gk Barry who’s touring uk and Ireland, max balegde is at ever premier under the sun and Disney events and there’s Eben teaching 2020 tiktok transitions lollllllll 😭😭😭 the downfall of Eben Harvz, careers in the gutter and little legs can’t stay off the carbz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
‘when I was your age I was watching Zak & Cody…playing with barbies’

ok hun, at what age did you start shagging your grandad’s OAP carer??

‘Go to the library’

come back to me on that when you’ve read a book that hasn’t been written by Colleen Hoover, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

kyotoprincess

So I took one for the team. Above is my message. Below is Westfield’s response. We knew she was lying but how will she talk her way out of this one? P.S hi Eden if you’re reading I’ve used a fake name before Don Carla tries to bump off some innocent girlie called Ellie
1B9FB78A-975A-4422-87FC-76E08135F8B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

tatteredxo

i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
you're right, it's not funny. it's absolutely fucking hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

prima88

What goes around comes around. This is how brands feel when they invite tiktokers and influencers to events and they say they are going and just don’t show up or leave early because they decide they are religious and can’t stay. There’s been a few times she said she has been late for something so just didn’t bother to go….. she is fine with wasting ppls time and not showing up etc but it’s an issue when it’s to her.. funny that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54