Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone still got the post saved where she was ridiculing someone she went to school with and doxxed him on live? While she’s spouting off all
This be kind crap
I think an account on TT called @TammyTasmin1 posted it

Reactions: 5
This was the funniest thing to happen today, ive been chuckling to myself since i saw her tiktok😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just gonna drop this in here while it’s active I’ve had this saved for a while since the crackhead incident but I forgot to post it
View attachment 1689180
This is baddddd
Oh Lordy onto the montage … that water is either 1 foot deep or he’s balancing on a seal.
lmfao didn’t I call this earlier 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh Lordy onto the montage … that water is either 1 foot deep or he’s balancing on a seal.
Lloyd has set the bar at 4ft 2.

Infact the bar is that low it’s on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘when I was your age I was watching Zak & Cody…playing with barbies’

ok hun, at what age did you start shagging your grandad’s OAP carer??

‘Go to the library’

come back to me on that when you’ve read a book that hasn’t been written by Colleen Hoover, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
the video she copied from Molly Mae is not funny in the slightest? When I saw Molly’s it seemed genuine and funny and warm, and you could tell how close Molly and Tommy were (I’m not a big MM fan btw, just saying it how I saw it) but Eden’s seemed so cold and so rehearsed. How can people think she is genuine? Can’t wait for all of her minions to see the light.
The stark contrast of a couple genuinely in love and two people forcing themselves together for stale content. It really shows Eben's horrible personality quite well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘when I was your age I was watching Zak & Cody…playing with barbies’

ok hun, at what age did you start shagging your grandad’s OAP carer??

‘Go to the library’

come back to me on that when you’ve read a book that hasn’t been written by Colleen Hoover, yeah?
Sharing a humping teddy with her sister cause they didn’t have toys to play with. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
... IF it did happen, someone blocked booked tickets, then I agree in principle that would be a crappy thing to do. BUT...
It. Did. Not. Happen.

Eben managed to get 3 people book a ticket then her little legs puppy (the fiancé not the chihuahua) had to beg shoppers at Westfield to fill some seats.

All very well Yorkshire Peach crying, plus all the other sycophants commenting how harsh it was. They all could have booked a ticket and supported her. Nobody was interested because lockdown is now over and people have moved on.

Reactions: 23
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
I think you might have gotten lost on your way to the Eden Harvz rave thread...oh wait, there isn't one. I wonder why? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen a comment of someone telling her to report it to the police 🤣🤣🤣 as if they have the time or interest in investigating someone using fake names to reserve free tickets lol 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the fake crying is my personal favourite when she’s talking about her man trying to find ppl 😂😂 so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yaz, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen a comment of someone telling her to report it to the police 🤣🤣🤣 as if they have the time or interest in investigating someone using fake names to reserve free tickets lol 💀
"Hello 999, what's the nature of your emergency?"...."no one showed up to your tiktok tutorial at a shopping centre and now you're choosing to be embarrassed about it?"...."right ok, I'll send our best detectives over now. They have confirmed it definitely wasn't me though, I swear on my cats lives"
Picsart_22-10-30_00-28-04-264.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
how’s she gonna explain that somehow this ‘troll’ bought out atleast minimum 80-100 tickets? and apparently she knew they ALL was this person cause they had a variation on her family’s names. i mean duck me, who’s that talented. could probably work out 10 variations but how are you gonna sit there and come up with that many

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven’t caught up, so sorry if this has been said. BUT HOW bleeping EMBARRASSING begging random people to go to edens ‘masterclass’ so those 7 ‘walkins’ were actually guilt tripped into going 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell really can’t write this! One word, KARMA!
p.s- Eden the bleep is you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.