Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment to say she’s doing this for a PR stunt so she can charge next time… thoughts 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm out on the piss and would like to raise a glass to our team work on the new title. Bravo 👏

Also I've not caught up on the new thread yet but 6 pages in, duck me what's the green giant done now?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People on tiktok are so odd, what the hell
Why are they crying that a few kids might not have got to learn how to make a tiktok transition video …
Tiktok creator problems ✌🏼

She’s left a comment saying she’s glad people find it funny😂 well you’ve given us 6 pages worth of content in 3 hours hun!

It’s bleeping hilarious she honestly is so entitled and there are too many gaps in the story. The way she expects someone to prove it for her by asking Westfield, if it’s so bad price it yourself hun

I CANNOT wait for Yaz’s post about her ooor poor 24 year old sister who is tiktok. ‘Bullying’ and ‘be kind’ but only when it suits the Harvey’s who give it all out but can never take it. Hope you’re crying and upset Eben ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Eden has said so many times how her, Freya and yas are all the same height, look how much Eden makes herself appear shorter in pictures compared to Freya’s height😐
So basically Freya is edens original height and the girl standing next to her is Lloyds height without his platforms/boosters on.. I said the other day I think his head comes to her chin & I was right 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Flew to here after seeing her TikTok. How does she know the names listed were “trolls”? Might just have been people who couldn’t attend or young kids booking tickets with no real intention of going?

Sounds like an excuse to me as to why it was a total flop, rather than admit nobody turned up! The “hundreds” that wanted to go and couldn’t 😂😂😅😅😅

unless anyone on her was responsible for booking all the spaces ? Either way it’s a win win tbh

Reactions: 24
Karmas a witch you stanky homophobe you and LL need to get yourself to the job centre pronto how funny yaz (can’t stand her) TikTok career is flourishing whilst yours down the pan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping bleep (sorry I cannot bleeping stand this little girl and her little bleeping boyfriend) 🫢

Reactions: 20
Omg I broke my back running here. She 1000% just didn't get the response she wanted and was embarrassed 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
how is block booking FREE tickets to an event bullying?? why does she love to act the victim all the time🤣🤣🤣

also, she’s saying that person took names of people in her family and twisted them, but what if it was genuinely someone called freya hadfield who wanted to go but couldn’t in the end 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Flew to here after seeing her TikTok. How does she know the names listed were “trolls”? Might just have been people who couldn’t attend or young kids booking tickets with no real intention of going?

Sounds like an excuse to me as to why it was a total flop, rather than admit nobody turned up! The “hundreds” that wanted to go and couldn’t 😂😂😅😅😅

unless anyone on her was responsible for booking all the spaces ? Either way it’s a win win tbh
Yeah, it was free to book. Probably a bunch of 9 year olds who can’t go anyway 😂

Reactions: 8
I want to be a fly on the wall of the shed tonight when stormin Norman arrives home

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pahahahaha she had 3 or 4 people turn up 🤣🤣🤣 she compared it to tokfest, but that was a while ago and since then people have become more aware of the sort of person she is. As a mother myself, I would NEVER let my daughter look up to someone like Eden, let alone take her to meet her. So Eden, I’m glad you’ve got shot down to reality and people are now seeing your true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.