Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
Ok new member thanks for the input.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
It's not like she was out anything anyway it was a free "master class"
I believe in karma, and I think karma sprinkled some of her magic today

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just ran to
The comments when I seen what’s gone on - have you seen Cheffy video? She’s saying she is getting the blame and it’s not her. Every comment of cheffy post is people laughing saying good and it’s about time Eden got knocked down a peg or two. Cheffy have just been live crying as Paige has finished with her. She went of the camera and everyone was saying to ring 999. There was over thousand people watching them the live cut off.
Hahaha oh Cheffy, saying how much you hate tattle and thinks it's awful when you're clearly still reading your pal Eben's thread. What a good mate you are 😂 I only saw one comment on tiktok asking if it was you, the rest of the speculation has been here. Way to tell on yourself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean, it is a little bit funny. Definitely made funnier by how big a deal she is making it. She could have got away without anyone knowing, but she cares more for the attention than maintaining her dignity (or what’s left of it)

Reactions: 22
you're right, it's not funny. it's absolutely bleeping hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There you go….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Lara brown work your damn magic please for the love of all
Things holy we call upon our lord and saviour Lara 😂

Love how she’s slating her entire audience pretty much…

Reactions: 13
Hulme? Harvey? Or Hadfield?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone noticed how many times the video talking about what happened today was stop-starting… I think someone was definitely lying and had to keep restarting to get her story straight.

Reactions: 10
You lost? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just gonna drop this in here while it’s active I’ve had this saved for a while since the crackhead incident but I forgot to post it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Questionable?! She’s done some absolutely disgusting things and today she’s finally been knocked down several pegs

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Plot twist it’s actually Lee who bought all the tickets as payback for the whole spragg drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
There you go….
I tell you every Monday I go into the office hoping Jack will find me fit because I trolled Eden Harvz.

I thought it would work, but all he ever says is “who the duck is that”

Forever single - when will I meet my pasta cooking Prince Charming in Prada sunglasses?!? 😓😓

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.