Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaa I’m dead 💀 imagine her, Freya and little Lloyd love handles walking into an event, sunglasses on, dressed in all black, to not a bleeping soul there… a tumble weed blows across the room and it still doesn’t dawn on Eden that she’s not relevant anymore, she’s too much up her own arse to be able to see that she’s fucked her ‘career’ now… because the key to staying relevant is … well being relevant and also consistency. Not showing yourself spending thousands of pounds a week when half the country is struggling to even think about what they’re going to eat the next day.
STOPPP...Little Lloyd Love handles 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not someone booking up the vent lol just admit no one wanted to come she’s saying she wanted to teach people to make cool tiktoks .. when has she ever created a cool tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why have none of us heard of this big bad troll that's ruining her life before? I know I joked about it but is it actually Cheffy? OMG plot twist, the fictitious troll is Wayne :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“It’s time to eat with Eden cha cha cha!!!! So today lovelies I’m having a nice big slice of humble pie” ahahahahahaha this is the best thing I’ve ever seen. If this doesn’t scream her career is over I don’t know what will. Did that duck happen eden and you know it. Look at gk Barry who’s touring uk and Ireland, max balegde is at ever premier under the sun and Disney events and there’s Eben teaching 2020 tiktok transitions lollllllll 😭😭😭 the downfall of Eben Harvz, careers in the gutter and little legs can’t stay off the carbz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What goes around comes around. This is how brands feel when they invite tiktokers and influencers to events and they say they are going and just don’t show up or leave early because they decide they are religious and can’t stay. There’s been a few times she said she has been late for something so just didn’t bother to go….. she is fine with wasting ppls time and not showing up etc but it’s an issue when it’s to her.. funny that 😊
This!! exactly 💖

Reactions: 5
If the tickets were sold out then why were they allowing walk ins, it’s not adding up. More like she has that much of an ego she thought she’d mention the event once and wouldn’t have to do any more promotion.

The thought of her having an absolute meltdown is making my day tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But she said they booked under different names.. so how would she know it was all one person??

Her face would be priceless she’d be livid! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely if someone has been making her life hell for years, as she claims, then she would have spoken out about it before now, we all know she loves a bit of attention!!! Someone did something similar to Jo’s unfiltered life before, they added all the contents of her Amazon wish list to their basket, so it took them off her list meaning no one else could buy the items! I think this was better tho!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m all 597 comments on her tiktok, only 2 have said they tried to book… so even if people could book she would have only ended up with a handful 🤣🤣

In*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely if someone has been making her life hell for years, as she claims, then she would have spoken out about it before now, we all know she loves a bit of attention!!! Someone did something similar to Jo’s unfiltered life before, they added all the contents of her Amazon wish list to their basket, so it took them off her list meaning no one else could buy the items! I think this was better tho!!😂😂😂
Done that wishlist thing a few times with certain begs 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nahhh actually this is defo not believable 😂😂 how can you block book something when you don’t know how many tickets there are to book? Hmmmmmm

Reactions: 14
Nah I’ve just caught up, absolutely bleeping HOWLING. It’s the ‘hundreds’ of followers bit that got me… but you have 3 million babe… 😂🤣

Also, how is anyone booking anything when she said to just turn up? Liar liar, pants on fire. No one showed cause you’re a bleep. No one would even know how many people were there so why make up such a stupid story.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm currently awaiting the crisis meal with Don Carla where they film little legs consoling a distraught Eben 😅😅

Bully bitchez always get their comeuppance 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comments saying Karma will get the troll is the most ironic thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.