Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that all ten of the guests were actually Eden who transitioned into all of them at once for the video. You can buy tickets to her next masterclass where she explains all for £49.99 or if you get them from TT shop it will only be £48.99 plus £25 postage of an envelope that transitions into a ticket on arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Eden would 100% expose anyone that’s done it if she has proof. I don’t reckon she really knows she’s just trying to get her little gaggle of teenage lemmings to give her sympathy

Reactions: 20
Yaz has such a weird unhealthy obsession with Eden. I’d be scared if my older sister acted like that towards me

Reactions: 46
She’s now playing the victim. Words hurt Eben. Tasted the medicine and don’t like it? Think before you speak in future and there wouldn’t be so many people pleased that karma bit you today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shut up yaz
duck off Yaz 😂😂 Me and my sister have a love/hate relationship and she’d just piss herself if this happened to me, she’d probably be the dick to buy all the tickets. Her obsession with her is bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shut up yaz
This reminds me of a certain relative in my family who is full of all this gushing, wordy bullshit on social media, saying how much they love people etc. But in reality, they couldn't even be arsed to go to their own daughter's wedding. It's all empty sentiments. People that really love you, show you in person they don't do this performative love bombing that the Harvey's love so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just ran to
The comments when I seen what’s gone on - have you seen Cheffy video? She’s saying she is getting the blame and it’s not her. Every comment of cheffy post is people laughing saying good and it’s about time Eden got knocked down a peg or two. Cheffy have just been live crying as Paige has finished with her. She went of the camera and everyone was saying to ring 999. There was over thousand people watching them the live cut off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
62C0532D-1B7A-4401-A1E5-2060B5EDD74C.png

she knows it’s someone with kids, so definitely not Cheffy. But refuses to tell her fans it’s not Cheffy despite the fact Cheffy has received an absolute pile on because of this. Nice one eden very #bekind

Shut up yaz
crying ffs! if that is all they have to worry about in this world then dear me! nobody wanted to see eden coz she is a nasty grooming woman who's little fiance is just as bad, taxi for the savilles....

Reactions: 20
Shut up yaz
I’ve been waiting for this bleeping sad act to pipe up!!! duck up and get a life you sad bastard!! The only person on this planet who is jealous and wishes she was Eden is yaz! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just seen a comment that it's nannabea but.... Really? I don't know anything about her apart from she's old and she cooks but would she?
Wouldn’t be nannabea cos she’s got 4 kids but she is a nasty piece of work even worse than Eden

• Haha
  • Wow
duck off Yaz 😂😂 Me and my sister have a love/hate relationship and she’d just piss herself if this happened to me, she’d probably be the dick to buy all the tickets. Her obsession with her is bleeping weird.
I was just about to say the same thing, normal siblings would pay good money for this to happen! And would spend the rest of their days absolutely ripping the piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.