Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she didn't sell out at all, it's because noone wanted to go.
I've seen noone commenting that they've tried to get tickets but it was sold out etc
That’s what I’m thinking, she’s said people were unable to get tickets because she was under the impression it was sold out. Suggesting she had told people it had sold out so don’t bother trying? But we haven’t seen anything to say that?

However, if it is true I hope the troll finds tattle as I’d happily welcome them here🤝🏼

Reactions: 16
If whoever this mystery woman is isn’t on the thread, just know you’re welcome here whenever 🤣 evil genius

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whoever did that you have made my afternoon that’s bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not seen one post on insta or tiktok of Eden saying there’s a link to book tickets. And she’s actually only got a few on tiktok comments saying they are ‘hoping’ to see her today.. so no one has actually been told about the tickets either??
If there were tickets she has done a tit job of promoting them. Imagine seeing they’ve all sold out and being so excited to post content of a packed room teaching little kids how to do transitions, to then only have a few show up 🤣🤣
P.S - realistically no one showed up because even my 8 year old daughter can do transitions🤷‍♀️😅 don’t ask me how, I’m tit with technology but kids now a days learn things so quickly! They don’t need a ‘master class’ transitions started ages ago and everyone does them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems really unrealistic that anyone would go out of their way to reserve all the tickets
How did they know how many to book to buy them all
Something smells fishy
I can bet my left tit that it’s a cover story for the fact no one turned up
Because if I was being trolled like she claims I’d be naming and shaming

ps I’m sure in a video she was telling people they could just turn up to the place to see her? Or maybe that was something else

in summary, no one cba

Reactions: 29
OMG I tell you I ran here seeing her tiktok, unless she posts proof or cals out this person if they are such a bully to her I refuse to believe it. Yaz and Freya probably bought a load out so she thought it was fully booked because her ego is so big and they can’t let her face the real world alone because ✨she’s only 24✨.
It’s so funny that she’s had this reality hit that she is not that popular and not that amazing because she needs it. Whether it should be the case someone took tickets if someone else wanted it but she didn’t advertise other than one video/insta story. She then has to blame every other person.
If it is the case the company wouldn’t have shared details that is GDPR, and I would then report them and Eden. but if it’s such a bully why haven’t you dealt with them, it makes no sense to me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your crappy outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How does she know it was one person? Surely the ticket provider can't give her the info on who bought them?
its the weekend before schools go back here, kids will be busy getting school stuff ready, parents haven't got time to take them to see Eben

Reactions: 12
Haaaaa I’m dead 💀 imagine her, Freya and little Lloyd love handles walking into an event, sunglasses on, dressed in all black, to not a bleeping soul there… a tumble weed blows across the room and it still doesn’t dawn on Eden that she’s not relevant anymore, she’s too much up her own arse to be able to see that she’s fucked her ‘career’ now… because the key to staying relevant is … well being relevant and also consistency. Not showing yourself spending thousands of pounds a week when half the country is struggling to even think about what they’re going to eat the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What goes around comes around. This is how brands feel when they invite tiktokers and influencers to events and they say they are going and just don’t show up or leave early because they decide they are religious and can’t stay. There’s been a few times she said she has been late for something so just didn’t bother to go….. she is fine with wasting ppls time and not showing up etc but it’s an issue when it’s to her.. funny that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The type of “fans” she has - young kids - surely they’d have turned up tickets or not in an attempt to see her? First I knew of it was a tiktok and insta yesterday reminding people where it was?? She knew before today no one was going as why would you tell people where and when it was if it was ticket only??

All just seems a bit attention seeking suss to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine teaching transitions like that 🤣🤣 she’s a laughing stock honestly. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.