Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has covid there’s no way she’ll be announcing that to her followers. She’ll still keep swanning around everywhere, doing whatever she bleeping wants, with no consideration for anyone else she might infect. She’ll say she’s negative to avoid the backlash - as someone else said, that test she showed was still developing, so she’s tried to take a photo as quickly as she can do show she’s “negative” and will keep going out and doing as she pleases.
I was surprised she did the test at her parents with her dad being oh so vulnerable

Reactions: 15
Why they going on like there the ones that get people joining connect 😆
My fave makeup creator was with connect, she’s moved on since. Gladly cause I hate that benji, he’s a total douche. When Eden was hitting 3 million(2.9) she had surpassed that and she’s now on 7 million… edens amassed 30k in that time 😂😂😂😂 I was looking at someone’s post saying great engagement eatlier regarding edens content. Her engagement is tit, she barely gets any views and her like ratio just shows how many of her followers are either fake accounts or spam bots

Reactions: 13
So I took one for the team. Above is my message. Below is Westfield’s response. We knew she was lying but how will she talk her way out of this one? P.S hi Eden if you’re reading I’ve used a fake name before Don Carla tries to bump off some innocent girlie called Ellie
1B9FB78A-975A-4422-87FC-76E08135F8B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
100%!!! Laying the foundations
She really gives me Amber Heard vibes an has done for some time now.

This is what she will say.
His a drunk, asleep or abusive
He was always on ❄ an abusive
He would make me do this an that
He would make me say things.
She will claim DV an how He would control her, spend her money etc, make her wear flat shoes. That she was allowed friends etc.
But Eban you're both as bad as each other! Both narcissistic abusive cunts who deserve each other!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
laraaaaaaa i call upon your spirit on Halloween to do the amazing work and get ebeniser called out for lying. I hope they refuse to pay her now 😂😂😂 She won’t be working with them again, and this has repocussions cause many brands will be worried about the lies she spouts.

Also careful careful we need this thread as I always say 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
laraaaaaaa i call upon your spirit on Halloween to do the amazing work and get ebeniser called out for lying. I hope they refuse to pay her now 😂😂😂 She won’t be working with them again, and this has repocussions cause many brands will be worried about the lies she spouts.

Also careful careful we need this thread as I always say 😂😂😂
I’ll delete the post if it’s against the rules but GDPR is a huge part of my job and I just refused to believe that such a huge company would have broken the law and opened themselves up to millions of pounds worth of fines just for an influencer with 3 fans 😭

Reactions: 18
I’ll delete the post if it’s against the rules but GDPR is a huge part of my job and I just refused to believe that such a huge company would have broken the law and opened themselves up to millions of pounds worth of fines just for an influencer with 3 fans 😭
Yeah I very much doubt they would have shown her any information so it's just proven she was lying all along! Good work 👏🏻

Reactions: 15
I have chosen to be extremely embarrassed for Eden.

I can’t decide which of her threads is my favourite, this one or the one where we found the iconic boosters 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I took one for the team. Above is my message. Below is Westfield’s response. We knew she was lying but how will she talk her way out of this one? P.S hi Eden if you’re reading I’ve used a fake name before Don Carla tries to bump off some innocent girlie called Ellie
View attachment 1693856
THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED FAR AND WIDE

Plus, I'm sorry guys, I wish I could believe they'd split but I personally think they're just far too dependent on each other?

Reactions: 14
THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED FAR AND WIDE

Plus, I'm sorry guys, I wish I could believe they'd split but I personally think they're just far too dependent on each other?
I don’t think anyone’s insinuating they’ve split, we just can’t wait for the day it happens!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.