Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also left this comment a while ago but it’s been deleted now I think on a 16 year old girl writing lol on her post about the troll
Buying all the tickets. Why does she bring up looks constantly the effing toe. She does it sll
The time bringing up peoples prettiness or putting people down when they say something she doesn’t agree with. Toxicccccc

IF it is true (and I doubt it is) surely the “troll” wouldn’t be stupid enough to use their own name? The “troll” probs just used the name of another tik toker lol

also, has anyone contacted the organisers about the GDPR breach?
Noooooope we don’t want da fread shutting down lol. Keep it hush hushhhhhhy 😂😆

Who has she actually helped? Cause I’m confused. Eating a few baby bells cause you’ve eaten ‘loads’ or fasting all day so you can eat one huge meal while appropriating sign language isn’t helping anyone.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also left this comment a while ago but it’s been deleted now I think on a 16 year old girl writing lol on her post about the troll
Buying all the tickets. Why does she bring up looks constantly the effing toe. She does it sll
The time bringing up peoples prettiness or putting people down when they say something she doesn’t agree with. Toxicccccc

Noooooope we don’t want da fread shutting down lol. Keep it hush hushhhhhhy 😂😆
That’s like the 6th time I’ve seen Eden comment something like that when people laugh or disagree with her.

She tries to be the bigger person when we all know it’s just a toxic tactic and the ONLY toxic person is HER

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn’t sell out like yaz did anyway hahahaha. Tbh I think yaz is quite a good sales woman tbh, she’s quite chatty, friendly and comfortable infront of the camera. Plus I know what it’s like when you’ve got a kid tearing around while you’re trying to work lol so there’s no wonder she’s sometimes eratic. I don’t particularly mind yaz mostly.
I take it all back. ALL OF IT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve screenshot the video for the inevitable DD cause most of the comments are telling her what a toxic person she is

Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting the way she talks about other people in these rants

Reactions: 4
I’ve screenshot the video for the inevitable DD cause most of the comments are telling her what a toxic person she is
She’s deleted it already after half the comments were slating her hahahaha

Reactions: 11
NOO I was going to comment earlier saying Lloyd was probably outside recruiting people to go in and watch (as a joke) and she actually posted a video saying that’s what he did hahaha soo annoyed I didn’t post that one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Teaching a masterclass on transitions… give me strength! Saying this is what brands look for? Aren’t the overly transitional TikTok’s she does a bit dated now anyway? I think of 2020 lockdown vibes when I see them

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that Lloyd walked around Westfield begging people to come to Eden’s masterclass, and they still only managed to get 10 people overall. It’s so embarrassing, just stop bringing attention to it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.