Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Sorry if you’ve spoken about this in the previous thread, and I don’t want to derail at all! But what was her reasoning for not wanting a horse anymore? I can’t watch her TikTok’s anymore, I’ve never felt so angry over someone I’ve never met before 🤣
They decided not to buy it as they wanted something they could both ride, unfortunately the horse was too big for Lloyd to sit on so they’ve settled on a gerbil for him instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

tatteredxo

Screenshot_20220704-214900_Instagram.jpg
get a fucking grip. you've got your own dogs at home, take care of them and you might actually have a bond with them

• Haha
Reactions: 43

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

Wtf they weren't even Lloyds friends😳😳 that's blown my mind, but come to think of it she did always say "owners" hardly anything personal, but wow I can't believe it. They travelled all that way to look after a strangers dog but she can't meet Lloyds family because Manchester is too far away? I cant wrap my head around this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I have just watched her new YouTube video of them eating KFC together and I’m so furious that Lloyd has sat on that video the whole time littering out his window on camera. He weren’t just throwing wrappers but his throwing bones out the window from the chicken his eaten. That’s infuriated me because there’s stray cats and foxes that are starving and will think that’s food and it could cause serious damage if it got stuck in their throats considering they’ll eat anything. They literally don’t give a fuck about anyone but themselves as a duo.

All the time his littering out his window, she’s sitting there complaining about upgrading her flight that nobody forced her to do. She asked if there was somewhere she could put her bread, he chucked it out the window and she laughed at him. They’ve literally got the bag the KFC came in or there’s probably no doubt a bin right next to the car because in places like that, there’s bins everywhere but he would rather litter. Pair of them make me so sick.

Its no wonder her home is a shitty smelly pig sty. It ain’t nothing due to being brought up in the countryside, it’s because their a pair of dirty tramps.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Jude38

Can we all just take a minute and give some respect to Tilly for having to put up with them two knob heads for a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Would love to see Edens email to the companies “hi I have 3m followers and no engagement, please can you gift me some stepladders to help my midget gem climb into bed”

I’ve seen quite a few people slate it - and that it’s a waste of money
they say it’s a healthier alternative to drinking juice or flavoured water in which case I’m not taking advice from a 5 foot Jack Russell who smokes, sniffs and has more red wine flowing through his body than blood

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread
Eden Harvz #30 gifted a bed to put in her shed. Little man’s definitely not being under fed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
So in her recent eat with me she told a story about how she threw away some chicken when she was younger and it was a big deal because her family didn’t have much money growing up, then she just posted a video saying her whole family traveled around America for 6 weeks 😂😂 make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bloogoo

VIP Member
It’s the showing off that does it for me. We are in a cost of living crisis and the crumpet is buying £240 worth of candles. So relatable.

I don’t care if I sound jealous. Yes I am tbh I’ve never had mummy and daddy helping, I’ve had to fight, scrape pennies together, use food banks my whole damn life. Yet twats like this who are toxic horrible creatures land on their feet and boast about buying frigging candles at £65 each and £400 perfume, or going on an all inclusive holiday for £4K.. I cannot do with the bragging while half the country is waiting in desperation for the £320 payment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Eden ‘I can’t get blocked, I’m too successful and have contacts’ Harvz is blocked for another week 😂😂 bloody love it. What a slap in the face for you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Not yaz saying Jeffree is racist and eden wanting to excuse it “but he’s been with a black guy” “it’s in his past”

Eden is now outing herself as a racist amongst everything else

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

anon20

VIP Member

So it wasn’t Lloyds friend?😂😂 that’s weird if it isn’t. Why go all the way to Switzerland to dog sit in the first place?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
in true Eden fashion, I am sucking my own dick and congratulating myself for the thread title 🤣

special shout-out to @BellaLaTrixLastrangest for this great artistic rendition

in other news - Lloyd is still very much an EXTREMELY small man, still thinks he’s a proper Mancheser YesYesPeople lad when realistically he had a similar upbringing to Boris Johnson and is actually from Macclesfield.

Eden has outed herself as a shitty skidmark thong wearing princess with a penchant for abusing innocent dogs, and still has the privilege of travelling to various countries yet only uses the experience to make cheese baguettes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32