Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen ever ever ever looool

They are taking the absolute piss with these companies that work with them

Unicorn cosmetics joined Yaz live and she asked if she could have an extra +1 to go to the event, Eden then rudely interrupted and asked for an extra +1 for Lloyd to come then Yaz asked them again for invites for Freya, Wolf, Lloyd and Eden and said how her plan was to take Eden anyway to the event to “surprise” them

Gosh they really think they’re the kardashians when in reality they look fresh off a Jezza Kyle set
If they wanted Eden there they clearly would have invited her? They were kind enough to accommodate for Yaz to bring Wolf, even saying they'll bring lego for him. How people can be so damn cheeky like that I'll never know, this is their first event for like 2 years, they want it to be perfect and not have random people show up, ffs I love Unicorn Cosmetics and would hate to see them being used by the kartrashdians

Reactions: 14
Not yaz saying Jeffree is racist and eden wanting to excuse it “but he’s been with a black guy” “it’s in his past”

Eden is now outing herself as a racist amongst everything else

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Eden is so childish, you wouldn’t think she was 24. Yaz was constantly telling her not to say this and not to respond to certain comments. She mentioned she’d had composite bonding done and Eden reacted like she didn’t know and was like “oh let me see”. Yaz posted it on tiktok when she had it done, does that show Eden doesnt watch her videos lol 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Eden is so childish, you wouldn’t think she was 24. Yaz was constantly telling her not to say this and not to respond to certain comments. She mentioned she’d had composite bonding done and Eden reacted like she didn’t know and was like “oh let me see”. Yaz posted it on tiktok when she had it done, does that show Eden doesnt watch her videos lol 😂
Wow the sunbed damage is really taking its toll on Eden - she looks haggard.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s purposely trying to get Yaz banned
This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, she maybe telling her to behave and so on but why isn't anyone telling her this when it's on her own account. Like imagine if Eden acted the way she does at a real job, she'd be fired before she even started. It's not right to act the way she does and be pissed off when people have a bad reaction to it

Reactions: 14
Is it worth reporting Yaz’s live? I’m not sure what it would go under but Eden shouldn’t be on tiktok if her account is being investigated

Reactions: 1
You can see how nice Yaz is in comparison to Eden, Mel (transition queen with the green hair) wanted to join the live and Eden was like "were not joining a live with anyone, we're leaving the house now, if we go on a dual live we'll never leave" but Yaz was like "OMG Mel please message me and we'll arrange one ASAP, me and Eden are low key fangirling right now" and explaining why they couldn't do one now without being rude and blunt about it, you could tell by the look on Eden's face she couldn't be less arsed if she tried

Reactions: 21
It’s sad how there is so many talented and unknown creators on tiktok who spend their own hard working money on makeup and take hours making videos for people to enjoy their content meanwhile they get given high quality makeup on a silver plate but have the skills of someone who failed level 1 beauty

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yaz just turned live off cos Wolf was trying to literally pull up her top to feed even though she’d just finished feeding him.

You can see how nice Yaz is in comparison to Eden, Mel (transition queen with the green hair) wanted to join the live and Eden was like "were not joining a live with anyone, we're leaving the house now, if we go on a dual live we'll never leave" but Yaz was like "OMG Mel please message me and we'll arrange one ASAP, me and Eden are low key fangirling right now" and explaining why they couldn't do one now without being rude and blunt about it, you could tell by the look on Eden's face she couldn't be less arsed if she tried
I thought the same. Apart from being a beg yaz comes across as a sweet person. Eden had a face like a slapped arse whilst she spoke to Mel.

The comments saying that Eden can’t breathe without someone complaining are bollocks. She defends a racist, she’s classist, nasty to animals, litters, insults addicts, takes advantage of innocent followers. She has no redeeming qualities and other tiktokkers receive nowhere near as much backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That live made eden look worse.
Someone asked why Yaz is so paranoid and Eden said 'because she used to be an addict' and laughed????? What is she thinking

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought the same. Apart from being a beg yaz comes across as a sweet person. Eden had a face like a slapped arse whilst she spoke to Mel.

The comments saying that Eden can’t breathe without someone complaining are bollocks. She defends a racist, she’s classist, nasty to animals, litters, insults addicts, takes advantage of innocent followers. She has no redeeming qualities and other tiktokkers receive nowhere near as much backlash
Yeah that's what I thought, also the fact she sticks up for Eden doesn't help, I know you'd stick up for your family, but ffs sometimes they need telling straight rather than continue to baby her. Imagine if tiktok dropped off the face of the earth, she'd have to get some sort of a real job but she wouldn't be able to hold one down without being a vile pos

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.