Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden has said numerous of times she has intrusive thoughts but surely intrusive thoughts wouldn’t make you be a dick about every situation, she can’t keep blaming that for why she is how she is. I’ve seen the videos on TikTok now that people have screen recorded of her saying Yasmin is anxious and paranoid because she’s an ex addict and then she says “sorry I’ll stop”. Will she blame that on her intrusive thoughts because surely that’s not why she says things without speaking? It’s nothing to do with having intrusive thoughts, she just don’t think before she speaks and she thinks people will laugh with her and think she’s funny and that’s why she does it. She can’t keep having excuses as to why she is how she is. She needs to accept that she’s just a horrible person in general.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha I love that the narcissistic bint has switched her comments off 😅 can't handle the truth!

Reactions: 7
Omg hahahahhaa as if I triggered her like that! All the tit we call he her out for on here and that’s what she gets mad about 😩😅 goes to show she does read here and that all the rest of the tit we say is all true!!!! Dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.