Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1600 for that!
Right- come on, how the hell are they affording that? She can’t have earned that much over lockdown (and considering how much money she wastes) and she can’t be earning anything at the moment, surley? Engagement is low, no real ads or anything.

Lloyds family have a lot of money so that must play a part?!

I reckon after rent and all bills it’ll be close to 3k a month. Not including food and jo malone candles!!

I’m Baffled. But also to quote someone else on here- I am ready for the tit show! Get the popcorn ready!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope for the owners sake they hire a cleaner otherwise that place is going to be disgusting 🤢 how long before she’s crying about missing home as well? Or she’s anxious if Lloyd needs to go somewhere so she’s had to go back home?

Reactions: 7
I know they’re going for a black, green and gold theme throughout it all but I’m surprised she’s left most of her things at her parents home? Is her bedroom at her parents staying the way it is just in case they break up or something? She’s left everything including her new bed and mattress that she only brought a few months ago? I wonder what they’ll do with the other bedroom, will it become her beauty walk in wardrobe? Lol.

Lloyd has stopped drinking but there’s two crates of beer in the top of the fridge? Interesting.

This is what will make or break them. It’s all good and well going on holidays together and living together at your parents home but now they’ve moved out. They really get to know what each other are like and this is where the arguments will probably start. They do say you don’t find out who someone is until you’ve moved in together. (Living with parents don’t count) because of course they’ll be on best behaviour especially midget man whilst living with her parents.

Reactions: 8
Clearly has 1 bathroom listed on rightmove 🤥🤥
it has an en suite

So if she's paid 12 months upfront plus deposit that's easily over 20k gone.
I reckon her credit file is damaged, and her I come is too inconsistent for her to buy right now so she'll spend this year trying as hard as she can to get more deals, make it consistent etc.

Also, about the place itself, I imagine it'll be lovely for summer but I can't imagine it getting cosy in winter, I imagine it'll be expenny to heat with that flooring in the open plan bit

Reactions: 3
Nahhhh she's actually been proper ripped off 🤣 After banging on about how bad renting is. 💀 out in the middle of nowhere, she can't drive, they won't be getting many takeaways there and judging from surroundings its gonna be loud

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sooo waiting for the victim mentality of “all the trolls know where I live”, and going to the estate agents saying do you know who I am bla bla bla.
We’re just nosy, we’re not going to do anything or show up… have a private life if you don’t want people knowing stuff.

Reactions: 13
I bet mummy and daddy will miss having her at home, not being given 10k a month, being brought takeaways, being taken out for food, relying on Lloyd for dinner etc..

Now if I was Eden’s mum and dad, I would put myself and my husband first. I would downsize into a smaller property with one or two bedrooms, maybe a bungalow or a property without stairs considering her dad is elderly and struggles with his health, because why do they need that size property now? It was all good and well all the time her 3 kids lived at home but they don’t need the 5 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms or however many it is as all 3 kids have moved out. Let them live their own independent lives now. They could sell that and move to somewhere more appropriate for them and enjoy retirement.

I can’t stop laughing at no house tour for privacy but within minutes hundreds know exactly where they have moved to! Morons. Get off your failing tik tok account & get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 26
for someone who isn't going to do a house tour is sure showing a lot of her 'house'.....

If it’s £1600 a month to rent and she’s paid a year in advance, that’s nearly a deposit for buying a house :/ why wouldn’t she just do that instead
Probably cause she has no fixed income so wouldn’t get a mortgage

Reactions: 4
for someone who isn't going to do a house tour is sure showing a lot of her 'house'.....
she showed enough to make it really obvious where she’s living in literally the first video. We’re all just nosey and of course won’t share it or anything but I do feel worried for her because you don’t know who’s out there!!

Reactions: 7
It’s the showing off that does it for me. We are in a cost of living crisis and the crumpet is buying £240 worth of candles. So relatable.

I don’t care if I sound jealous. Yes I am tbh I’ve never had mummy and daddy helping, I’ve had to fight, scrape pennies together, use food banks my whole damn life. Yet twats like this who are toxic horrible creatures land on their feet and boast about buying frigging candles at £65 each and £400 perfume, or going on an all inclusive holiday for £4K.. I cannot do with the bragging while half the country is waiting in desperation for the £320 payment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Surprised we haven’t had a picture of them both by the front door holding the keys all soppy yet to brag to social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.