Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in true Eden fashion, I am sucking my own dick and congratulating myself for the thread title 🤣

special shout-out to @BellaLaTrixLastrangest for this great artistic rendition

in other news - Lloyd is still very much an EXTREMELY small man, still thinks he’s a proper Mancheser YesYesPeople lad when realistically he had a similar upbringing to Boris Johnson and is actually from Macclesfield.

Eden has outed herself as a crappy skidmark thong wearing princess with a penchant for abusing innocent dogs, and still has the privilege of travelling to various countries yet only uses the experience to make cheese baguettes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll download all
The videos to add to her wiki page later tonight when I’m bored 😂

Also putting my foot in here. We need queen cocos awesomeness to do another update 😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s pregnant at all, she knows her engagement is low and she needs to keep people guessing and then the engagement on her stuff will go up, hence the sore boobs etc, first thing people assume? You’re pregnant, and she’ll let them speculate whilst fully knowing that she isn’t. Can you imagine her with a baby? An absolute disaster.
Im glad people are finally seeing her true colours.

Reactions: 14
I’ll download all
The videos to add to her wiki page later tonight when I’m bored 😂

Also putting my foot in here. We need queen cocos awesomeness to do another update 😂
As requested, I've stitched them together for you 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up... That poor poor dog, absolutely disgusting how they're treating her. Eden even said herself "she bleeping hates it" .... Why do it then eden? Why do you keep winding her up and laughing about it?!
Absolutely shows Edens character, vile.

Reactions: 13
Pure hearted people don’t have 28,000 (plus a few more) posts about them calling out their behaviour, Eedy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her whole demeanour in that video is just vile! Honestly it’s just awful. How she can have a platform
In the same way that men calling themselves a "nice guy" are never nice, people that feel the need to claim they have a pure heart are bleeping lying. It's the sort of thing the girls that bully at school do. Put on this pretence that they're sweet and kind and then ridicule you when the adults aren't watching.

These things that she gets called out on like the drug addict remarks are just slip ups to her. I can guarantee that's how she behaves all the time when the camera's not on and every now and then her mask slips and we see the real Eden.

All these leaderboard influencers are all the same, her, snapshot eye, yaz, chelsea lee and cheyenne.. they’re literally all cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 6
I see the video of Eden taking the piss out of addicts has returned 😬 Hopefully this will make Eden and her fam realise that they can’t mass report things to get them taken down, especially when their beloved daughter says such vile things

I see the video of Eden taking the piss out of addicts has returned 😬 Hopefully this will make Eden and her fam realise that they can’t mass report things to get them taken down, especially when their beloved daughter says such vile things
Just seen that. It won’t make her think, she’s totally ignorant, classist and a snob

Reactions: 2
Weird that she’s cancelled their holiday to save, thought she had endless amounts coming in? I’m guessing the book didn’t sell very well and nobody wants to work with her. Yaz has all these companies contacting her and Eden seems to have none!

Reactions: 12
The YouTube she’s trying to advertise won’t get far without the funds to buy the fake followers 😂
I think she’s realised her tiktok days are numbered.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.