Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is a bit of an annoying beg but she’s not entitled and doesn’t think the world owes her anything. Her down fall is being Edens sister, if she took a step back from being weirdly obsessed with her and her midget gem so wouldn’t as irritating
I agree completely you know!

Reactions: 1
I reckon Eden cancelled the holiday because she knows her time on Tiktok is coming to an end and the money won’t be rolling in like it used to

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
With those views her days are numbered. Ah well she’s made her own bed. Karma

• Heart
Reactions: 9
not a big user of YouTube, can she delete comments on her videos on there?

Reactions: 6
Don Carla isn’t pulling her weight lads, poor Green Giant has been banned for another week😂 Her shorts are awful and although she has 3 million followers she’s getting 1500-4000 views only, so 0.1% of her following. So much for being the successful creator she claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

So it wasn’t Lloyds friend?😂😂 that’s weird if it isn’t. Why go all the way to Switzerland to dog sit in the first place?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Wtf they weren't even Lloyds friends😳😳 that's blown my mind, but come to think of it she did always say "owners" hardly anything personal, but wow I can't believe it. They travelled all that way to look after a strangers dog but she can't meet Lloyds family because Manchester is too far away? I cant wrap my head around this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wtf they weren't even Lloyds friends😳😳 that's blown my mind, but come to think of it she did always say "owners" hardly anything personal, but wow I can't believe it. They travelled all that way to look after a strangers dog but she can't meet Lloyds family because Manchester is too far away? I cant wrap my head around this
I smelt a rat when they said Lloyd’s friend. He’s not allowed any female friends and that dog does not belong to a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Good find.

Also the getting a text part was weird but makes sense now. If my friend flew from Switzerland to look after my dog then I’d want to see that friend - I’d take them out for a thank you meal at least. You wouldn’t just send a text.

Reactions: 21

The detective skills on you! Super weird of them - why not just say we fancy a few days abroad so are dog sitting. Eden your lies are off the chart girl.

Reactions: 24

Omg what a find! That’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m screaming so she travelled to Switzerland to look after a strangers dog but can’t look after her own 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Just found the girl on socials and Lloyd is no where to be seen…she does follow Eden though! This is very odd

Reactions: 10
Omg all that way to look after a dog when she could of stayed home and looked after her own.

Reactions: 12

No way 💀 The fact Edens posted so much content in like every room of their home to her 3mil followers on Tiktok is completely unacceptable, she doesn’t even know them. I’d be fuming personally.. 0% Respect for the privacy of the people who live in that house

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.