Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they rent I'm assuming it will be furnished so they don't need to buy all the white goods ect

In a way I do feel bad for Eden, it’s gonna hurt like a witch when reality sits in and she’s stuck with small man whilst she becomes irrelevant on the internet, I hope she has a backup plan for when it all inevitably flops
Don't feel sorry for her Hun she is a big girl now engaged and still living in her parents house. Brags about money all the time which if it's true she should have plenty to move out. I bet she will hire a cleaner from Freyas company I can't see baby scrubbing the toilet or dusting 😅 Lloyd is old enough to be living independently and he was before so maybe he is getting sick of being surrounded by her family all the time.

Reactions: 13
This new video of “we’re moving into our new property” that would imply they are buying, they’ve already said they’re renting so why word it so it sounds like you’ve gone and bought a place. Correction Lloyd “we’re renting someone else’s property” is closer to the truth no?

Reactions: 8
As soon as I seen this video I run here for the goss. Have been off tattle for awhile just to see if I was maybe a bit negative about them. I must say how wrong was I. She and her whole fam are still doing my head in. Absolute trash. Her house is gonna be a tip. Imagine 🤢🤮

Reactions: 8
“Our new property” 🤣 you’re finally leaving the nest and renting your a place with your partner hun.

Reactions: 17
Wait for it

yaz ( creepy sister )

“ oh my god I’m sobbing my heart out I love you guys so much “ 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mate you’re renting you ratty twit. 😂😂😂 Don’t belittle people and then be a hypocrite. Also can’t wait to see the tit too it turns into, or the arguments that will ensue when Lloyd realises he’s having to do everything for gappy gob.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the nursery is ready for baby. Little chef not a chef will need little steps for the toilet and the kitchen sides

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a glitch on TT today guys, where everyone’s videos disappeared but think it’s up and running fine again now.

I knew they were going to try and make out they’re buying, I don’t believe they have that much money to buy a property at all. The girl said a few months ago she owes loads of money to klarna etc so why the hell would they give her a mortgage!! Her credit rating will be shocking and I expect little mans isn’t any better.

Reactions: 6
They're getting a dog on Sunday, that's the "biggest purchase" she mentioned, I'm putting money on it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope to god it isn’t a puppy they’re getting. I reckon that’s the only way Lloyd could convince her to move out of mummy and daddy’s though 😅 bribing her with buying her a dog…

Reactions: 7
They're getting a dog on Sunday, that's the "biggest purchase" she mentioned, I'm putting money on it
Surely even they wouldn’t be so daft as to move house and get their first puppy in the same week 🤭 2 of the most stressful things ever

Reactions: 11
Surely even they wouldn’t be so daft as to move house and get their first puppy in the same week 🤭 2 of the most stressful things ever
moving was a rushed decision cos she didn't wanna rent 2 months ago and was slagging it off but she "finally got independence" at Tilly's owners house... they got back and within 2 weeks have rented a house! (apparently had to pay rent for 12 months upfront as well)
so either the biggest purchase is the rent for the year in 1 go or its the puppy. if its not the puppy I reckon they'll have one by the end of August, what breed do we think she'll go for? Yaz mentioned a poodle then shut herself up on a live so I wonder if she was referring to one they've already put a deposit down on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.