Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the most expensive shed I've ever seen. Honestly, im sat here laughing in my Β£495 a month 2 bed with a belter view πŸ˜…πŸ˜… and ive even got a shed included for that price!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been catching up and don’t think I’ll go watch the videos. I’m already annoyed at her lol

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she’s preg, she’s been bloated waiting for her period for about two weeks

Reactions: 8
Its the most expensive shed I've ever seen. Honestly, im sat here laughing in my Β£495 a month 2 bed with a belter view πŸ˜…πŸ˜… and ive even got a shed included for that price!
Where do you live cos I live 45 mins from London and I pay over a grand for a 2 bed flat and makes me wanna cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before it's deleted
I knew influencers tried their luck when shopping or getting a coffee, like I'll give you free promotion for a free coffee, stuff like that, I can't believe she's had the actual audacity to ask company's. How can you be a real adult when you always have to rely on someone to pay or give stuff to you, I can't believe this. Idk whether to laugh or have second hand embarrassement. Why they have basically moved everything in one day I can't understand either, it should be something you look forward to take your time, really take in the moment, not rushing everything to be like "oo look at us we moved everything in 1 day". She's about to become 100x more insufferable now

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have the right move link to her house? Just wanna be nosey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's lots of clues in the thread if you want to find it, I think posting a direct link is a step too far

I can't believe she's spunked Β£21k upfront on a house when the relationship is still so new. I moved in with my now husband after a year together and we deliberately signed a contract with a get out clause of 6 months incase we hated living together 🀣 Luckily, it's been 8 years now and I don't think I hate him yet, so that's good πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where do you live cos I live 45 mins from London and I pay over a grand for a 2 bed flat and makes me wanna cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m in a less expensive part of Kent than her and still pay 1300 for an old, not modernised 3 bedroom house 😭! for where she is I think it’s quite cheap considering how nicely decorated it is! it must be because it’s technically a shed

Reactions: 1
I think her management definitely had something to with this. Maybe they threaten to drop her if she didn’t start doing better content or maybe they convinced her she could get more brand deals if she moved out πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
There's lots of clues in the thread if you want to find it, I think posting a direct link is a step too far

I can't believe she's spunked Β£21k upfront on a house when the relationship is still so new. I moved in with my now husband after a year together and we deliberately signed a contract with a get out clause of 6 months incase we hated living together 🀣 Luckily, it's been 8 years now and I don't think I hate him yet, so that's good πŸ‘πŸ»
Thread moves too fast lol. I can’t keep up with it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
That’s a bargain! I need that. Be lucky to get a 1 bed flat for under 700 in my area πŸ₯΄

I think her management definitely had something to with this. Maybe they threaten to drop her if she didn’t start doing better content or maybe they convinced her she could get more brand deals if she moved out πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
No, she just wants to 1 up everyone and thinks she looks cool

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I just watched the ad Lloyd made for Air Up and it’s so bad, he should stops trying to be an influencer. Sooo cringe. Ps: I always see so many bad comments about this company, any people over here who tried??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.