Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way šŸ’€ The fact Edens posted so much content in like every room of their home to her 3mil followers on Tiktok is completely unacceptable, she doesnā€™t even know them. Iā€™d be fuming personally.. 0% Respect for the privacy of the people who live in that house
Coz she Eden harvz thinking sheā€™s better than anyone and everyone. If I was them Iā€™d be going mad.

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, I have just watched her new YouTube video of them eating KFC together and Iā€™m so furious that Lloyd has sat on that video the whole time littering out his window on camera. He werenā€™t just throwing wrappers but his throwing bones out the window from the chicken his eaten. Thatā€™s infuriated me because thereā€™s stray cats and foxes that are starving and will think thatā€™s food and it could cause serious damage if it got stuck in their throats considering theyā€™ll eat anything. They literally donā€™t give a duck about anyone but themselves as a duo.

All the time his littering out his window, sheā€™s sitting there complaining about upgrading her flight that nobody forced her to do. She asked if there was somewhere she could put her bread, he chucked it out the window and she laughed at him. Theyā€™ve literally got the bag the KFC came in or thereā€™s probably no doubt a bin right next to the car because in places like that, thereā€™s bins everywhere but he would rather litter. Pair of them make me so sick.

Its no wonder her home is a crappy smelly pig sty. It ainā€™t nothing due to being brought up in the countryside, itā€™s because their a pair of dirty tramps.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just watched one of her shorts and she says ā€œIā€™ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.ā€
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as itā€™s your fellaā€™s friend? ā€œThe ownerā€ seemed not personal so Iā€™ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?
Hahahahaha this had made my night - such dickheads

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, I have just watched her new YouTube video of them eating KFC together and Iā€™m furious that Lloyd has sat on that video the whole time littering out his window. Not just wrappers but his throwing bones out the window from his chicken his eaten. Thatā€™s infuriated me because thereā€™s stray cats and foxes thatā€™ll think thatā€™s food and it could cause serious damage. They literally donā€™t give a duck about anyone but themselves as a duo. Itā€™s no wonder her home is a tit hole.

I bet they left the strangers home they dogs at for in a right mess. I should hope the first thing they do is wash the sheets cause no doubt theyā€™ll stink.
Or maybe they got an airbnb? Surely randommers won't allow strangers to stay in their home xx

Reactions: 1
Or maybe they got an airbnb? Surely randommers won't allow strangers to stay in their home xx
I did think that and thatā€™s why I edited my post and removed what I said šŸ˜‚ regardless, where ever they stay itā€™s left in a tit hole dump because ā€œEden grew up in the countrysideā€ so she says. Iā€™m more angry at the fact they physically lied and Lloyd thinking itā€™s acceptable to litter out the window šŸ™

Reactions: 6
Just watched one of her shorts and she says ā€œIā€™ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.ā€
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as itā€™s your fellaā€™s friend? ā€œThe ownerā€ seemed not personal so Iā€™ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?
To be fair, (never thought I'd be playing devil's advocate for Eden) but the advert says the user hasn't signed in in over a month and apparently Lloyd's friends with the husband originally not the wife, and given that he used to go travelling I believe he either knows the owners personally or perhaps its a family friend since his parents travel! Still, the way they treated Tilly and the way they treated that home was so grim

Reactions: 5
I used to love Yorkshire peachā€™s videos, but Iā€™ve stopped watching her too. Sheā€™s so far up edens ass because she wants to be her friend to get more of a following and seems to be absolutely fine with the fact she mocking addicts when yp is an ex addict? Does not make sense.

Reactions: 15
To be honest just because there's an pet sitting advert up doesn't mean Lloyd doesn't know her in some way. Maybe they say "the owner" because she didn't want to be named

I used to love Yorkshire peachā€™s videos, but Iā€™ve stopped watching her too. Sheā€™s so far up edens ass because she wants to be her friend to get more of a following and seems to be absolutely fine with the fact she mocking addicts when yp is an ex addict? Does not make sense.
exactly same Iā€™ve seen a few people ask her and she deletes the comments.

Someone commented on the YouTube saying they thought she was a David Attenborough fan and itā€™s SO true. If you were that much of a fan and watched all his documentaries on the effect weā€™re having on the environment you would not be letting your partner throw litter out of the car window.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She does proper lick her arse doesnā€™t shešŸ™„ theyā€™re all fake friends just for the followers

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She does proper lick her arse doesnā€™t shešŸ™„ theyā€™re all fake friends just for the followers
I watched Yorkshire Peach live . She was so passionate about drug addiction. As somebody who has been addicted to drugs ( cancer prescription drugs ) itā€™s infuriated me how they will go against their own beliefs to be brown nosing other big tiktokers
Zopiclone which she said in a comment to someone as though she was saying ā€œ take a paracetamol for a head ache ā€œ
They all as bad as each other so fame hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 8
that chihuahua video is about the owner of madi the chihuahua but youā€™re right, maybe eden should take note

Reactions: 5
YP CAN GET IN THE BIN along with the two nob goblin sisters, little lad and her creepy followers get sick her tit pipe wherever she goes

Reactions: 4
Wonder how Yaz is coping with needy eedy being banned, surprised we haven't had a replica of this video from the last time she "took a break"
Screenshot_20220706-092523_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.