Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’m really getting the cringe watching how Eden thinks she has had a personality change overnight and all of a sudden become an adult. The way that everyone talks and treats her is outrageous. She literally made midget man a sandwich and Freya is like “Eden that is lovely.” It’s literally a cheese, ham and tomato roll with some crisps. Stfu. The way her friends and family wrap her in cotton wool is horrendous. The way Eden is going on because she’s now renting someone showing how to do the stupid things like laundry, putting sugar into a pot, making sandwiches etc. It’s literally basic knowledge. You can just tell she ain’t got a clue and hasn’t done anything in her life beforehand and had it all done for her.

“I’m so excited to tidy up afterwards too.” It’s a shame you didn’t have the same attitude about your parents house otjerwise it wouldn’t be a shit hole.

I’ll sleep well tonight knowing that Eden showed us how to make a roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

damn you got me

That live made eden look worse.
Someone asked why Yaz is so paranoid and Eden said 'because she used to be an addict' and laughed????? What is she thinking

• Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
The worst thing she’s ever done in terms of her career on tik tok was getting with little man. Since then she’s become incredibly lazy, stopped doing all her usual content and has become even more cocky and arrogant. I know she has 3m followers but I wouldn’t class her as ‘big’ or successful on tik tok anymore. I can see it all going down hill in the next 12 months for her unless she sorts herself out!

Mrskane29

VIP Member
And if she aint rescuing, then who is she getting off? 'A reputable breeder' ? In my eyes there's no such thing, breeding animals for your own financial gain is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

queencoco

Chatty Member
Watching a 24 year old mix fabric conditioner and get excited over it because she has clearly never washed her own clothes before is very pathetic and cringe. 20 min washes do not wash clothes properly and she said she put it on that cos it’s better for the environment, no Eden you put it on that because you’re a fully grown adult but completely clueless.

The puppy is not going to well. It’ll be fed red wine and salami and end up obese and anxious like the two neglected dogs at the mucky mansion

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Eden told Freya to give up her job and become her PA. Freya didn’t want to give up her job but said she would do it and see how it goes with views to quit her job in the future
I actually can’t believe Eden thinks she needs a PA. She gets out of bed at 2pm. Maybe get up earlier and sort out your own admin

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Im creased at Lloyd trying to clap back with a sassy comment but completely missing that it was a joke name and making himself look a right thick twat 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
D711B797-DD31-46A3-80EF-61AB45DF497B.jpeg
BE987BFF-B712-4833-94CE-7BB429965397.jpeg

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how people have forgotten how she sat on live and openly slated people who rented because “it’s a waste of money” and then bragged how much she had in her bank account. I think she and midget man got rejected for a mortgage and she changed her mind instantly. “This is a house but it’ll be our home” yeah because she’s paid a year up front. She’s got no choice but to make it a home.
Imagine her and midget man break up or her career falls through tomorrow, what will happen then? Lol.

I cannot wait for it to smack her in the face of actually having to pay bills and manage live on her own without clutching on to mummy and daddy’s apron strings.

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Just watched one of her shorts and she says “I’ve just got a text who said the owner is back with Tilly.”
The owner Eden? Would you not refer to them by their name as it’s your fella’s friend? “The owner” seemed not personal so I’ve done some sleuthing.

awwwww green giant, are ye running low on funds babe?
The detective skills on you! Super weird of them - why not just say we fancy a few days abroad so are dog sitting. Eden your lies are off the chart girl.

bloogoo

VIP Member
wE dIdNT haVE aNy MoNEY aS cHILDren but they could afford to go tour America and Canada for 6 weeks. Also why is she fan girling over a pedalo. Elvis married a 14 year old 🤮 Sorry but no.

Reactions: 23

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Didn’t Eden attend a premiere about “eating our way to Extinction” under a year ago? The same premiere that Lloyd interviewed her at? Now she’s stuck with a 5ft man who litters on the ground so much for saving the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 23