Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just know she’s been accused of black fishing but she deletes the comments quicker than anything. That make up is horrendous. Colour match where? She is literally orange. Wolf must’ve done her make up today. Wow.
Jesus she looks like she needs a really good wash. With a jet wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just know she’s been accused of black fishing but she deletes the comments quicker than anything. That make up is horrendous. Colour match where? She is literally orange. Wolf must’ve done her make up today. Wow.
Looks like shes used wood stain as foundation im sorry but she looks like a right twit hahahahahaha how can anyone find her pretty when she looks like that christ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine telling your 3 million followers to check out your YouTube and only a few thousand bothering their arses to check it out. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been away because I've been a bit mental and needed a break. But why had needy eedy been banned?x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Who the hell does he think he is? 😂😂 in fact, who do they both think they are? Not them thinking their a huge power couple when their the complete opposite. What’s the “exciting times for us angel”… oh let me guess, getting a home together. It’s hardly breaking news.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who the hell does he think he is? 😂😂 in fact, who do they both think they are? Not them thinking their a huge power couple when their the complete opposite. What’s the “exciting times for us angel”… oh let me guess, getting a home together. It’s hardly breaking news.
Just when I thought his fashion sense couldn’t get any worse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s just trying to be a 17 year old road man again, bless his little 5ft nothing heart😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s spamming the feed with videos and the engagement is AWFUL 😂 31k views but no comments and only 2k likes on her latest 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the state of it….

I saw GTA once and she reminds me of one of the hookers on there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eden’s live saying how she acts like she’s a character and needs to say out there things to stay relevant also Yaz just exposed the small town they live in with 6k watching the live

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.