Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Init. Maybe if you thought about what you said then you would realise this is a you problem.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1392493get a bleeping grip. you've got your own dogs at home, take care of them and you might actually have a bond with them
That dog's eyes are saying KILL ME NOW šŸ¤£

I'll never understand people that film and take photos of themselves crying, it's so bizarre. Also, how embarrassing to be crying over a strangers dog (because let's face it, Edens probably never met the owners)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think they will ask to buy Tilly?

I told Lloyd to not forget to pack his boosters and he blocked me. I was just trying to be helpful šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's signed a contract with YouTube to do YouTube shorts. She initially said "not got a bleeping clue what to post, might be a bit tit" and now she's on a TT ban she's just gonna spam there instead.
As long as she gets that Ā£Ā£Ā£ huh

Reactions: 6
3 pages in already on a new thread and she still thinks itā€™s us with the problem hahahaha

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she's not close to miah and Megan anymore I remember they used to go to the events together

Iā€™ve just watched her ā€œeat with me videoā€ on YouTube. Firstly, sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s just made a dish thatā€™s really hard to make when literally sheā€™s just cooked some spaghetti, fried some mince, cut some veg and put a jar of sauce over the top of it. Itā€™s not exactly rocket science is it?! Secondly, ā€œIā€™ve decided to bring eat with me videos to YouTube because I can talk for however long I want and itā€™s full of less idiotsā€. The video is literally 6 minutes. Hardly longer than TikTok is it hun. Thirdly, ā€œLloyd doesnā€™t drink anymore. He hardly drinksā€ but his in the YouTube holding a glass of red. Who was she kidding with that sentence? Lloyd wonā€™t ever stop drinking because he has a addiction to alcohol. She should really keep note of all the lies she has told so she can at least keep on top of them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve just watched her ā€œeat with me videoā€ on YouTube. Firstly, sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s just made a dish thatā€™s really hard to make when literally sheā€™s just cooked some spaghetti, fried some mince, cut some veg and put a jar of sauce over the top of it. Itā€™s not exactly rocket science is it?! Secondly, ā€œIā€™ve decided to bring eat with me videos to YouTube because I can talk for however long I want and itā€™s full of less idiotsā€. The video is literally 6 minutes. Hardly longer than TikTok is it hun. Thirdly, ā€œLloyd doesnā€™t drink anymore. He hardly drinksā€ but his in the YouTube holding a glass of red. Who was she kidding with that sentence? Lloyd wonā€™t ever stop drinking because he has a addiction to alcohol. She should really keep note of all the lies she has told so she can at least keep on top of them.
Honestly canā€™t work out if thatā€™s massive glass or his tiny self is making it look huge - wouldnā€™t be surprised with either

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went on and had a look at her YouTube, I didn't watch any videos though. Nobody is gonna sit on YouTube and watch 11 second long videos of her asking how everyone is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø she will get a kick out of it for a day or two but she won't stay at it for long. When she's unbanned from tik tok she'll be back there saying how much she missed it etc šŸ„±šŸ„±

• Haha
Can we all just take a minute and give some respect to Tilly for having to put up with them two knob heads for a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why did they cancel their holidays to Tenerife to get back some money to put towards the rent if they had Ā« sooooo much money Ā» 30k savings right šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
The drinking thing reminds me of when she brags about having loads of sex when they clearly donā€™t. If you have to keep stating the fact that he doesnā€™t drink anymore, chances are heā€™s drinking a hell of a lot! Can you imagine just telling people all the time that your partner doesnā€™t drink? Itā€™s just not a normal topic of conversation that would come up daily if there wasnā€™t a problem

Reactions: 19
I love that we didnā€™t actually see Lloyd eat any of babyā€™s (apparently) amazing spag bol in the eat with me, he was probably sat in another room eating it so he could slyly throw some in the bin and feed some to poor Tilly šŸ˜…

The drinking thing reminds me of when she brags about having loads of sex when they clearly donā€™t. If you have to keep stating the fact that he doesnā€™t drink anymore, chances are heā€™s drinking a hell of a lot! Can you imagine just telling people all the time that your partner doesnā€™t drink? Itā€™s just not a normal topic of conversation that would come up daily if there wasnā€™t a problem
He drinks so much he defo canā€™t get it up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the video of Eden taking the piss out of addicts has returned šŸ˜¬ Hopefully this will make Eden and her fam realise that they canā€™t mass report things to get them taken down, especially when their beloved daughter says such vile things
They got that video removed from keeping TikToksafe page for hateful behaviour? Like whos being hateful, Eden ? She was the one being vile. Iā€™ll make a new TikTok if I need to as I have an account warning now.

but even if it gets removed the video of her recording a fan hit over 1 million views, if I can show 1 person youā€™re not the nice person youpretend to be Iā€™m happy

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
No offence but if I was Yasmin Iā€™d be going straight back to the place that did her teeth and wanting a refund. This is the most poor effort of composite bonding Iā€™ve seen. Theyā€™re not even the same colour and theyā€™re all still different lengths. Thatā€™s the whole point of composite bonding, to have them all straight, the same length and WHITE. Awkward to be Yasmin.
I noticed the colour difference straight away, some photos its more prominent!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.