Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it looks like one of those flatpack houses, I agree 100% with the commenter earlier who said how the landowners have clearly just built these house on a spare field or something, and are quids in with a tidy 4,800k a month with all the 3 houses. I'm not bitter against landlords or anything..... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Eden is getting a pet to trap Lloyd. Her travelling plans will be down the drain unless she just wants an excuse to not have to ever leave.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone noticing how Eden is proper projecting on to her followers the impression they’ve brought this house? People are asking what she’s doing with this and that, the walls are staying white with art. Like okay, it’s your home but you don’t own it unfortunately. She needs to cut it down acting like they’ve brought it.

Oh Amanda.. it’s weird you like and care about someone so much but be preying too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The house is gonna look absolutely shite because they’re rushing to furnish it all in a day.

Asked to see sofas on clearance, tv ex display, begging companies for freebies. Something tells me they’re skint already

AND WHY WOULD YOU ADMIT TO ASKING FOR FREE ITEMS YOU ABSOLUTE SKANK

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1417266 anything for the likes and extra views
Came to post this.

She makes me sick. I've been panicking because the extra payment wasn't showing as going in my bank tomorrow and if it doesn't I'm going to run out of electricity (universal credit mix up payments, I'm not usually this tit at adulting) and she's bragging she hadn't paid for all her new tit. I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Sad
She obviously has been too busy today with the move to check here and realise we all know🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those free items should be given to Women Aid et cetera any charity, she is not deserving or needing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also Emma and user, nobody gives that much of a tit where she lives. Bit stupid to put it out there on line to 3 million followers though who won’t all have good intentions. Nobody shared links here did they so wtf is Amanda smoking. Idiot

Reactions: 6
Eat Chinese on the floor? Yeah maybe if you’re surrounded by boxes and don’t live in a rom com. They have a sofa ffs.

Do we think Yaz has fallen into a self induced coma with all the crying she’s likely been doing today?
I caught 30 seconds of yaz on live and she said they’re from Jewish decent. Is this right does anyone know?

This isn’t molly mays thread but look what happened to her, she shared essentially her whole house layout, and shared when she was out on social media and she got robbed blind. These people do not understand.

This was Yaz big news, what the actual duck, how has got this opportunity when she does the most basic year 9 make up ever. And then there's Melissa in the comments supporting here, when in reality it should be Melissa on the CT live
At least the real makeup artists at Charlotte Tilbury will see what Yaz’ skin/ makeup application actually looks like in real life and not behind crappy iphone camera quality and tiktok filters … 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nearly time for a new thread
Eden Harvz #30 gifted a bed to put in her shed. Little man’s definitely not being under fed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
not eden saying she has to be savvy with her money but then goes and splashes £240 on cheap tit 🤨 made my head hurt when she said that. i’m a full time student having to work two jobs just to scrape by but yet she drops nearly 20k on a hideous “house” for doing absolutely fuuuuuuck all apart from grooming children on the internet and exploiting those with MH. scum

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that aggressive face she pulls when she swearing is just such an ick! Latest video about the lamp.

Seems a nice wee place for an SM friendly backdrop. They would definitely need to put up some kind of fencing to block off that communal garden patio area..

Never known a terraced bungalow before! I can imagine the neighbours will soon tire of midget gem on his decks shouting out to the Tunbridge Wells massive.

I lived in Tunb Wells for a year or so on one job contract (work paid for the property so I was lucky in that respect). I know that area quite well and those single lanes are atrocious. Can't just pop to the shops. It will all have to be an effort. Very much a retirement choice. Middle of nowhere.

If she wasn't suffering from real anxiety before then she will do by the end of tenancy as it will do her nut in.

Band D council Tax. Kerching. That will be £2000 cheers. There you go Needen. You're finally a real adult at 24 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.