Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Thread title - but needs some work so if anyone wants to better it.

Eden Harvz - she’s the TikTok Tory, is this the end of her social media story?

or glory?
How about this?

Thread suggestion -

Tiktok Tory’s career is coming to an end, she’s not racist - she has a black friend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Eden, that zookeeper job is calling. Go on, step away from social media. We found a spot at a local zoo for you. Most of the animals said they don't want to be associated with you but we found a little neutered monkey that's up for it.
Picsart_23-10-25_13-47-17-980.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Can you imagine how much his family, especially his mom HATES Eden.
As much as we take the piss at least he actually did something before her and had some sorce of steady income it seems and some kind of actual life! As a mother, yes just a MOTHER ✌ can you imagine if this was you're son. He literally has nothing and now even his hobby he wanted to progress with has gone because of his wife's actions. Rightly so because he enables her but I mean as a family woman I can't begin to imagine it being my son and having to watch everything slowly ripped from him because his wife acts like an entitled little bitch.
Imagine if Casper was Lloyds mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Actually scrap that, I’m back. I’ve just thought about how she never got the chance to gloat about meeting Katie Price because she tarnished it all the next day and that made me happy again 😂

D28A53CD-7052-46A6-B590-082B3CE7326E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Can I just say - I love that we are all on the same vibe in here, and every time I read a funny comment on Casper etc I smile and think to myself that it’s clearly someone from here, because we are a funny bunch of bastards 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
IMG_2063.jpeg

sorry if this is old news - can’t keep up 😑

so Rochelle from the apprentice has posted her disgust and this guy Is apparently one of Eediejeebies friends Jumping to her defense.

“she donated thousands of pounds to Ukraine”
“My cousins dad is Caribbean” - that’s an uncle btw.
“At Christmas goes round houses and gifts those in need”

Cool story, bro.

Jimmy Saville used to visit sick kids in hospital
😇🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m so sick of white people saying “we all sing it” in comment sections. NO WE DON’T you inbred freaks. Hilarious how they’re all of the same ilk. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. So rude to people as well so they’re getting it back ten fold.

Reactions: 38

Lhj97

As a white person im so embarrassed by how many white people think it’s okay 😭😭 I feel like I need to apologise for it

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Imagine Eden using her dogs birthday as a way to try and make people feel sorry for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘at least Chase loves me unconditionally, no matter if I am a racist, lying, narcissistic twat’ honestly no awareness of her own behaviour, it will always be me, me, me with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35