Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss? Just say you're as offensive as Eden and own it. And why is it such a struggle to not say slurs?
Why the duck is she comparing saying “hell” to a racist word with a horrid history behind it? You can tell she’s not really sorry and is just going to carry on clearly saying it and is probably messaging big Eed telling her it’s okay they can say the n word together like the pair of scruffs they are.

Reactions: 13
Her saying "I don't wanna do this, I wanna work in a zoo in the middle of nowhere" is her basically saying, I don't wanna stop being offensive, I just wanna be offensive in private instead. She doesn't give a duck about the hurt she could have cause people, she gives a duck cos its effected her life now and she knows there's no going back from it.

Reactions: 27
How is she going to work in a zoo when she can’t even look after her ratty dogs properly and can’t take them for a walk unless she’s dressed herself up like she’s going out for dinner ffs

Reactions: 19
I’m Welsh and that abbey turns me sick. She’s an absolute scruff she’s a Welsh Eden

Reactions: 11
I’m Welsh and that abbey turns me sick. She’s an absolute scruff she’s a Welsh Eden
I’m also Welsh and that Abby is just a Tw#t she looks a scruff who could do to with a good shower. I have seen her pop up on my fyp few times and her content is tit. Lots of people say she copy’s Bran.
What did Abbey do then? Has she been racist too?
I came to catch up on this thread and last after seeing Katie with Eben 🤣 what a mess they both are. Bet it stunk in that room where they done the podcast 🤣

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think this will change much for her, she’s already struggling to get good brand deals but the brands who still worked with her after everything else she did clearly have no morals.
Also, not justifying it in any way but I’m sure if seen so many stories of celebs or influencers singing that word and it just gets forgotten about after a while.

Reactions: 16
Not been on this thread for a while as I'm blocked from her and couldn't be bothered finding videos but I'm seeing all the videos people are making and seen a clip of what she said and I can't belive people are sticking up for her. She's a racist witch

Reactions: 10
I’m so over her constant apology videos! Here’s an idea stop talking crap on a live! How is she still getting away with this behaviour?

Abbey dug herself a huge hole defending her.
Own it not delete vids if you feel that passionatly about it

• Heart
Miss red has nearly 5000 viewers in her live in fyp news I really hope she catches on to Eden and her racism this needs to be discussed so the people defending her can be taught a little!
That’s another one who needs to go! Acting like a tv host!

Reactions: 6
I’m also Welsh and that Abby is just a Tw#t she looks a scruff who could do to with a good shower. I have seen her pop up on my fyp few times and her content is tit. Lots of people say she copy’s Bran.
What did Abbey do then? Has she been racist too?
I came to catch up on this thread and last after seeing Katie with Eben 🤣 what a mess they both are. Bet it stunk in that room where they done the podcast 🤣
Same she makes me ashamed to be Welsh, I couldn't stand her before that video, this has just made her even more unbearable.

Also I feel like she's really exaggerating her accent, I've never heard an accent like that

Reactions: 4
I’m not defending yaz or little legs at all when I say this but I know Eden don’t give a duck about being called out herself but does she not care how this effects her sister and “amazing” husband who have both been very quiet and not posting since her duck up. Surely if you cared that much for your sister and husband you wouldn’t do anything that would effect there tiktok career especially yasmins

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.