Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
problem after problem after problem, how has this idiot still got a platform!!!

Reactions: 9
What makes me mad is when talking about black people, these creators only refer to them as "they". Like they darent call them a community, black or just 💫people💫 or part of "us" if you get me?

Also why tf are people in the comments so desperate to be allowed to sing a slur? My mind is literally so blown today. It's like they're jealous they haven't been oppressed and discriminated against for simply existing😭

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #68 Gossip gossip, Eden just stop it, everybody knows you’re an mf racist!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me dad don’t get a make a wish cause he’s too old (wouldn’t trust him to pick something ridiculous anyway like swimming with Mickey Mouse at 72) but if he did I’d definitely be telling him to ask for a spotlight with Eden harvz cause he’d tell her a thing or 10

Reactions: 12
What makes me mad is when talking about black people, these creators only refer to them as "they". Like they darent call them a community, black or just 💫people💫 or part of "us" if you get me?

Also why tf are people in the comments so desperate to be allowed to sing a slur? My mind is literally so blown today. It's like they're jealous they haven't been oppressed and discriminated against for simply existing😭
I was told that black people find it offensive to be called black, and that no black people were disagreeing with her, then some profile popped up saying coloured? What am I? Purple? Green?.
She soon shut up. 🤣🤣
---
I just saw a video saying she's getting death threats. Oh dear. Poor Eden. How unnecessary 🙄🙄😑😑

Reactions: 5
witches of Tunbridge Wells have been to a PR invited day out today - I hope poor old Eden got enough sleep last night.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So the death threats?? Anyone heard about them?? I'm so curious because I want yo know if she's lying for sympathy or not.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't Eden love Soogia as well? I haven't got a clue who she is but she seems like a big account
Soojia calls out racism and it usually doesn’t end well. She previously called out Summer Fox (ironically the girl that was on Edens podcast who commented her support yesterday) and her comments were spammed for weeks with people who were mad at her, they’d all come from Soojias video

Reactions: 6
IMG_3377.jpeg

I know this is Eden’s thread but in light of Stephanie Vavron defending her in the comments of her apology video I’d like to highlight the fact she also has a history of doing this and defending it 🙃 screenshot from Stephanie’s first thread. Racist leading the racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just had to check out this Soogia and are we talking about the woman with about 500-1000 views on each video 😂
I doubt she’ll be the force that brings down Eden harvz

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2527585
I know this is Eden’s thread but in light of Stephanie Vavron defending her in the comments of her apology video I’d like to highlight the fact she also has a history of doing this and defending it 🙃 screenshot from Stephanie’s first thread. Racist leading the racist.
Biiiiig mistake! There are so many people who cannot stand her, in real life and online. She’ll live to regret that and being called a fat arse will be the least of her worries for a change.

LOOK AT THEM ALL EXPOSING THEMSELVES!
---
I just had to check out this Soogia and are we talking about the woman with about 500-1000 views on each video 😂
I doubt she’ll be the force that brings down Eden harvz
No she has 2.1M followers and her engagement is decent @soogia1

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.