Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soojia calls out racism and it usually doesn’t end well. She previously called out Summer Fox (ironically the girl that was on Edens podcast who commented her support yesterday) and her comments were spammed for weeks with people who were mad at her, they’d all come from Soojias video
Ooo even better!! I just seem to remember Eden saying something like "I can't stand people slurping and slopping their food, but I love watching ____ videos" and to me it sounded like Soojia, not sure if she was on about someone else and I have the wrong person

Reactions: 4
Ooo even better!! I just seem to remember Eden saying something like "I can't stand people slurping and slopping their food, but I love watching ____ videos" and to me it sounded like Soojia, not sure if she was on about someone else and I have the wrong person
I think that was that Sevda - who is also problematic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id be so pissed of now more than ever if my kids featured in one of Edens videos!
if its a PR event do they get permission?

Reactions: 5
Can I just say - I love that we are all on the same vibe in here, and every time I read a funny comment on Casper etc I smile and think to myself that it’s clearly someone from here, because we are a funny bunch of bastards 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s so upset she went out with Yaz, Freya and the kids - I’ve kept quite quiet about all this but honestly I am in shock at the amount of people telling her not to apologise and that she shouldn’t be judged, it’s not their place to do so and the fact many have raised that I agree soooo much with is her wording of ‘I make a conscious effort not to say it’, many of us it doesn’t even take effort because it wouldn’t be soemthing I use /used or even include when singing and it doesn’t take a conscious effort not to say it.
She’s really burning all her bridges and it’s goona be a struggle to justify anyone working with her now, unfortunately I think she deserves it, she needs to understand actions have consequences and her family have constantly made sure her actions do not and are justified due to her age or being a joke, however this can’t be in anyway without being picked apart as it should be.
Eden is a racist and she has showed it before but as a ‘joke’ or ‘skit’ or reenactment where no one calls her out but now there is a community who will and it’s so justified, it’s growing and many are realising from comments and videos how toxic and nasty she is, true colours show eventually

Reactions: 20
Literally all the comments on that PR companies video are about Eden
There’s not much they can do as she’s already been to the event but they might drop her from been considered the future
Noticed she didn’t do the obligatory clip of herself getting photos with fans in the video did she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say - I love that we are all on the same vibe in here, and every time I read a funny comment on Casper etc I smile and think to myself that it’s clearly someone from here, because we are a funny bunch of bastards 💕
Yes I try and guess who people are by the way they write looool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope people end up chasing her around asking her questions like they do to Paul breach

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll never understand how Eden says she has the worst misophonia then thinks it’s okay to subject us all to her deepthroating prosciutto ham on her podcasts

Reactions: 9
I’ll never understand how Eden says she has the worst misophonia then thinks it’s okay to subject us all to her deepthroating prosciutto ham on her podcasts
Thing is I think she says these knowing she will attract a vulnerable group of people but the lies and the way she presents herself shows so many holes in the illnesses. If you added them up she has:

ADHD
Emetaphobia
OCD
PTSD
Misophonia
Anxiety
Mentioned depression before

Am I missing anything else ?? (Probs)

But surely even the most unlucky persosn don’t suffer from this much ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is I think she says these knowing she will attract a vulnerable group of people but the lies and the way she presents herself shows so many holes in the illnesses. If you added them up she has:

ADHD
Emetaphobia
OCD
PTSD
Misophonia
Anxiety
Mentioned depression before

Am I missing anything else ?? (Probs)

But surely even the most unlucky persosn don’t suffer from this much ?!
PCOS
IBS
Eating disorder
Insomnia

Reactions: 7
IMG_2063.jpeg

sorry if this is old news - can’t keep up 😑

so Rochelle from the apprentice has posted her disgust and this guy Is apparently one of Eediejeebies friends Jumping to her defense.

“she donated thousands of pounds to Ukraine”
“My cousins dad is Caribbean” - that’s an uncle btw.
“At Christmas goes round houses and gifts those in need”

Cool story, bro.

Jimmy Saville used to visit sick kids in hospital
😇🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s taking from this whole situation that artists need to consider whether or not they are going to continue using this word in their songs?!?

Is she for bleeping real?! Does she think Kanye, Kendrick and Drake are currently having a crisis meeting discussing the Eden Harvey situation and whether it should change the entire rap scene?? 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion Eden Harvz #68 Eden is a racist Kent, pass it on.
---
I’ve spent the day fighting racists off, now im
Playing Batman. Nanananananans batmannnm

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.