Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Guys I’m an Empath, I actually felt a bit sad for Eden in that Sunday video she just posted. You have to admit this is the first time she’s actually took responsibility for what she’s done and you can see it’s got to her. (Although she has tried to deflect it onto Brittany and Of Mice and men) 😂

I’ve also just done nightshift and stayed up rather than sleep this morning so maybe I’m just being delirious and will snap back to reality later 😂
These are some screenshots I got earlier, she ain’t sorry
She’s still trying to say it was a mistake
IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0122.jpeg

Reactions: 1

busdriver89

VIP Member
Miss red has nearly 5000 viewers in her live in fyp news I really hope she catches on to Eden and her racism this needs to be discussed so the people defending her can be taught a little!

Reactions: 1

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Sorry to disappoint but they do follow - Yaz is YasminHadfieldx and the searching shows ‘Yaz’ which isn’t her instagram, Eden is defo following not sure about Freya
---
Freya is following yaz’s private account only

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
I hate poncho with a passion. He really irritates me no end. And we get called trolls? He’s an absolute reprobate lol. Miki I absolutely love her. She’s my fave admin 😂 Is that Ben the dude that was talking to people as if ddr was a dating app? It’s so lush to have ddr OGs in here. I tend to stay away cause that lucey girl does my nut in, she’s transphobic as heck, pretty sure she’s risking her nurses badge with the shit she comes out with lol 😂

anyway! Nice to see a ddr fellow member.

how are we all today? 😇😂
the god complex that Poncho has is unreal, he thinks he’s above fucking everyone. Lucey tries to be edgy with her comments half the time, her and that Hayley give me the ick. I’m female and don’t want to be called a cis female but they two take it to far. I’m surprised no one has got annoyed with Lucey when she dog piles them and emails the nhs tbf. Yes, Ben McEvansonya or however it’s spelt. The admin kept accepting his posts despite him clearly being mentally challenged and were allowing people to be rotten to him.

has Eden posted anymore shit yet?

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
The amount of people calling her out that she hasn’t deleted yet is brilliant, im glad they’re not forgetting and showing her she can’t just post a hundred videos in the hope people will move on! 20 videos posted since the apology she is really desperate to move away from this!
Shes probably got no data as she's not topped up her phone so can't get on tiktok 🤣🤣🤣