Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the god complex that Poncho has is unreal, he thinks he’s above bleeping everyone. Lucey tries to be edgy with her comments half the time, her and that Hayley give me the ick. I’m female and don’t want to be called a cis female but they two take it to far. I’m surprised no one has got annoyed with Lucey when she dog piles them and emails the nhs tbf. Yes, Ben McEvansonya or however it’s spelt. The admin kept accepting his posts despite him clearly being mentally challenged and were allowing people to be rotten to him.

has Eden posted anymore tit yet?
Only this cringe TikTok. The pout, the leg 🤣🤣🤣.
Every shot is her showing her bum doing the most, reminds me of this old classic on her instagram. My back hurts just looking at it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Every shot is her showing her bum doing the most, reminds me of this old classic on her instagram. My back hurts just looking at it 😂
All that to make her look like she has a “bunda”

Reactions: 3
To all the people buying any clothing off her VINTED just remember these podcast clips 🤢🤢🤢 absolutely rotten

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That video when someone says how is she still a thing and Eden says ‘who me? I’ll always be a thing. In your imagination’

Does she think she ate with that? She’s literally saying her being a thing is imaginary. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
probably all the tit nuggets stopping her legs from standing normal 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
IMG_3432.jpeg
Just saw this and it reminded me of Eden, couldn’t say why

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think the glasses are a plot to appear "softer" if you get what I mean, like portray a kind image? I noticed Yas was also wearing glasses during her "apology/welcome back video", never seen her wear them before until now

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think the glasses are a plot to appear "softer" if you get what I mean, like portray a kind image? I noticed Yas was also wearing glasses during her "apology/welcome back video", never seen her wear them before until now
Oh yeah for sure

Embarrassingly back to TikTok shop for Eden 😂 she couldn’t be consistent with it last time

Can’t wait to see who’s on next weeks podcast. I reckon there won’t be anymore for a while.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what crying video that Harvtrashians will put up now Matthew Perry has sadly passed away

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine being the person to ring Lloyd and tell him he’s not allowed to come play out tonight cause his misses was naughty online

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah for sure

Embarrassingly back to TikTok shop for Eden 😂 she couldn’t be consistent with it last time

Can’t wait to see who’s on next weeks podcast. I reckon there won’t be anymore for a while.
The fact she even has “season 2” of a podcast with absolutely no one lined up says it all. It’s so haphazard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she still being gifted tit do these companies not have any research on her… love how she goes ‘I’ll be honest about the reviews’ for the wax melts and just goes on about how good they are, she can’t afford not to be positive to all brands when she’s desperate

Reactions: 12
Has she ever spoken about liking friends before?? Why jump on the death bandwagon? It’s so weird

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.