Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s yazs turn now to feel the burn.

BURN BABY BURN DISCO INFERNO.

😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine Eden using her dogs birthday as a way to try and make people feel sorry for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘at least Chase loves me unconditionally, no matter if I am a racist, lying, narcissistic twit’ honestly no awareness of her own behaviour, it will always be me, me, me with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What do you mean ?
I just think they could have chosen better.
13th is still on Netflix.
Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race would be a lot of people.
It’s black history month, there are well made documentaries on most streaming services - I think pointing people in that direction would have been a better route.

Reactions: 5
It’s black history month, there are well made documentaries on most streaming services - I think pointing people in that direction would have been a better route.
This could be a good opportunity for Casper to direct people to watch these and maybe find some links to some good articles to divert people like that brookey girl who seems to not realise and is just rage farming. I do think they are amplifying black voices though which is really good!

Reactions: 9
I think Casper is trying to help, but I agree there are better resources out there. I wanted to comment that on his post but I don't want to seem a witch.

There's lots and lots of documentaries on channel 4 and itv X that talk about race issues. Some are very hard hitting and actually quite heartbreaking.

Reactions: 2
The way she says ‘I don’t think I want this to be my job anymore’ like she has a choice? It CANT be your job anymore because no one will work with you.

Anyone who was genuinely sorry would have posted an apology, left the video up, left the comments on and come off the app for a while at the very least. She’s done the complete opposite of that. Trying to continue posting about her ratty dogs just shows that her apology is not sincere and she’s just trying to save face because she doesn’t want to get a job essentially. It’s embarrassing and shameful.

Reactions: 20
I think Casper is trying to help, but I agree there are better resources out there. I wanted to comment that on his post but I don't want to seem a witch.

There's lots and lots of documentaries on channel 4 and itv X that talk about race issues. Some are very hard hitting and actually quite heartbreaking.
Exactly, would never comment that on the page, would hate to dishearten.
100% doing a good job at exposing and sharing black creators voices

Reactions: 5
The way she says ‘I don’t think I want this to be my job anymore’ like she has a choice? It CANT be your job anymore because no one will work with you.
Don’t forget she is a narcissist, they always have to be in control, she knows it can’t be a sustainable job for her going forward but the fact she’s making it look like it’s her choice makes her feel like she has some control over the situation.
There are many different types of narcissist, even a vulnerable/victim narcissist feels like they have control because it’s all an act.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe the second video she posted after saying the n word she was trying to be funny about cutting her bum hole
Then she made 2 more as if she was really affected and depressed
Can see right through it

Reactions: 21
I hardly comment here anymore but she's a bleep through and through.
Totally, but I’m still shocked by that Paige character, biggest bleep, shouting, saying with chest she sings the n word and people should take it as a compliment, just nasty.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what max and Gkbarry think to all this 😂
I love that edens now classed as bottom of the barrel with Paul Breach and elphaba

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What even is yaz’s latest post. Like if you haven’t got nothing to say, shut up and don’t post 😂 no one wants to see you checking yourself out. Weird

Reactions: 8
Unrelated, but its only happened since I went to war on Edens minions so thought I'd ask here.
Anyone know why things I comment are seemingly only visible to me? I can see them but no one else can 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.