Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
No one loved Matthew Perry as much as Eden. I bet she gets an invite to the funeral but she doesn’t go because she is such a big tiktok star, she doesn’t want to take the attention away from Matthew x
Matthew Perry was her second guest on the podcast so she’s going to have to miss a week now x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blablabla98

I’ve lost 2 people within 6 months to suicide and let me tell you SUICIDE IS SILENT!! People who genuinely feel like taking their own life do not go round posting or telling people about their thoughts, they just do it and it infuriates me that she even has the nerve to mention doing something like that when I think they are clearly not her intentions 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Lovethegossipme

Have you seen the video of Stan Blade's that she was laughing at? He literally says the n word at the end. She says "I can't interact because its wrong but thanks for making me smile"
Are you fucking serious? She doesn't give a fuck. At all. Not one bit. Like we've all said from the start, she's only sorry she got caught. She's a vile piece of shit and I hope this follows her every day for the rest of her sad little privileged life.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
New thread guys! Thanks to @lookwhatthecatdraggedin1 for the best thread title.

In the last thread Eden was in her piano era, this didn’t last long as she’s now in her racist era. She sang the N word on live, lied and passed it off as saying Nikki, then later posted an “apology” video where she admitted she did in fact say it, but that she didn’t know she shouldn’t until her black ex-bf educated her at the grand old age of 20. (Don’t worry guys, he explained it to her in a calm manner instead of tearing her down like we do, because she’s a victim in all of this)

The apology amounted to nothing as she deleted and filtered comments to suit her own agenda, even though she claims using the word is never okay she deleted any comments questioning her and only kept comments from white girls who think there’s nothing wrong with singing it. The irony is lost on every single one of them including Eden when so much of their appearance is attributed to beautiful black women - slick back buns, long acrylic nails, cargos, fake tan, lip filler, I could go on. Yet they can’t accept the history surrounding the n word.

We will never get the wiki up to date at this point 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noseyparker123456789

Wonder what the vibes like at home, is Lloyd fuming or is he feeling sorry for baby and feeding her her favourite snacks and choccy mousses 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Tanne1999

VIP Member
They’re all saying ‘it’s fine to say ‘that word’ in the songs when singing it’

Prove it. Put up a video of you singing that word. If there’s nothing wrong with it, post it yourself.

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
No one loved Matthew Perry as much as Eden. I bet she gets an invite to the funeral but she doesn’t go because she is such a big tiktok star, she doesn’t want to take the attention away from Matthew x

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why is she claiming she’s never understood the mind of a suicidal person, I’ve seen screenshots of her suicide baiting to her mum before?!

All of her problems could be solved if she just put her fucking phone down. You can turn DMs off. You can go a whole day without using social media.

The bit that is the absolute cherry on the cake for me is how she has to once again make it about herself. “Black people have always been the best to me” AND?! A black person could be an awful human being, they still don’t deserve racism.

Using shock tactics like death threats and rape threats in the same breath you’re discussing racism is disgusting in my opinion. As always it’s all about Eden. She is an absolute piece of shit

Lovethegossipme

How does she always manage to turn herself into the victim? I'm fuckin sick of it honestly. She says she's never understood the mind of someone who doesn't want to be here anymore, so what about all the other times she's suicide baited? Were all the texts to her mom before a lie? Make your mind up, this is why people are against you!

Also, share the screen shots and names of the people saying those vile things to you cos well all go and jump on them too, cos, although you think were cunts, were not, we just like people to be held accountable.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Next thread title, inspired by guest Harvey Price

‘Hello you (racist) cunt’

I know I know, we can’t have cunt in the title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ghostguy

VIP Member
Probably kept it quiet so we didn’t know who to contact
---

Ooh I don’t know how I feel about this, Lloyd is a prick but he had nothing to do with what was said and he wasn’t being cocky after posting videos with the n word like Yaz was. Eden really does ruin everything for him 🤣🤣
His silence is LOUD though. He still posted a food video yesterday and he was laughing with her at Stan blade. He stands by all the vile things she does. He made his own bed
Guilty by association

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
It was actually such a cunt move posting that PR video during all this. She knew that would make them look bad and they would get backlash but though it would make people see she's not being dropped by brands or still has a career. No one matters to Eden more than Eden.

• Sad
  • Wow

madwor1d

I wonder what max and Gkbarry think to all this 😂
I love that edens now classed as bottom of the barrel with Paul Breach and elphaba

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member

👏👏 👏

Exactly. Says she’s sorry but then allows all those comments saying she did nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Have I been on this thread in ages no, has this reeled me back in absolutely, so hello all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27