Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should mention the video yaz posted just after Eden was called out for being racist. 😂

Reactions: 9
She would make an epic Tory spokesperson honestly. She’s got the ability to not apologise and blame it on her supporters rather than realising that she has spent a week silencing black creators and deleting comments. She didn’t even know it was black history month ffs. She dragged a black friend through the mud to try and prove she wasn’t racist. She’s literally deflecting in that entire apology. This isn’t her fault, this is the uneducated white people who follow her etc😂 hahahahahaha so now she’s directly insulting her followers 😂 can’t make it up. The girl is actually full on narc that she refuses to see that she is racist. Still saying I didn’t realise people wouldn’t know how wrong it is. When she was the one saying it’s just a song, I just liked lyrics and spent a week making awful videos including the one where she was telling everyone they were being rude to her.
Exactly this! I would only expect a sincere apology to have been a list of all the things she considers to have done wrong including deleting comments, responding jovially to creators defending her, lying about not saying the word in the first place. But no, it’s basically “I have realised I’m uneducated, and it’s my followers fault but I’ll solve all that cos I’m great”.
Just shows she doesn’t actually know what she’s done wrong.

Reactions: 6
Cant believe she posted that big long apology and then in the next breathe was advertising her podcast, if she really was sorry she would take herself off here for a few weeks to let the dust settle, there are a lot of people who are really upset by what she's done all she's doing by posting is winding them up, its all performative and people can see right through it! Its like she's scratching round in the dust to find something that works! Eden's not used to having to take responsibility for her actions, her family and one friend have let her get away with murder for years!

Reactions: 11
Trying to work out who you are 😂😂 ddr is alright. That bleeping Andy tho
Hahahahaha I’m not on the post cause I don’t wanna doxx myself 😂😇
---
Cant believe she posted that big long apology and then in the next breathe was advertising her podcast, if she really was sorry she would take herself off here for a few weeks to let the dust settle, there are a lot of people who are really upset by what she's done all she's doing by posting is winding them up, its all performative and people can see right through it! Its like she's scratching round in the dust to find something that works! Eden's not used to having to take responsibility for her actions, her family and one friend have let her get away with murder for years!
She did it cause she knew it would get engagement and views while she’s being accused of racism. Profiting off black people YET AGAIN. wow she’s actually a parasite.
Also I do not ever condone someone being hurt or killed. I just wish she would get off the internet, and go and get a real
Job. It’s not her job to educate anyone when she didn’t even know it was black history month, or why she was being so offensive. The last thing we need is more performative allies for marginalised communities. Stupid woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Red is all the same person.
And the person who said it’s ridiculous she is just signing along to a song is white and also replied to reds comment about it blowing up cause of the tit she’s down before.
This paragraph is so ironic. Eden is the one who lacks repercussions. Her repercussions are people sharing what she's done wrong for the world to see. If you call that trolling, what does she suggest should happen?
No one comment on it because otherwise we are trolls? Then Eden gets no repercussions for hers actions. You're a troll if you don't just scroll and voice your disagreement. Sorry for disagreeing with something that is wrong? 😂

Edit to add - I have NEVER sent anyone a death threat in my life. We call her out on her behaviour. I don't wish her bad, I wish her consequences.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is yaz doing some bleeping weird acting in her comeback video? Like just pretending she doesn’t know how to speak ‘erm erm erm’

Reactions: 10
This paragraph is so ironic. Eden is the one who lacks repercussions. Her repercussions our people sharing what she's done wrong for the world to see. If you call that trolling, what does she suggest should happen?
No one comment on it because otherwise we are trolls? Then Eden gets no repercussions for hers actions. You're a troll if you don't just scroll and voice your disagreement. Sorry for disagreeing with something that is wrong? 😂

Edit to add - I have NEVER sent anyone a death threat in my life. We call her out on her behaviour. I don't wish her bad, I wish her consequences.
Disagreeing with an opinion doesn’t make you a troll.. or wouldn’t that mean everyone with a different opinion on ddr is a troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This paragraph is so ironic. Eden is the one who lacks repercussions. Her repercussions our people sharing what she's done wrong for the world to see. If you call that trolling, what does she suggest should happen?

Absolutely, tbh as good as ddr is for a read. There are some bleeping clampits that give big opinions over stupid ass tit & there has been a few of them on that post tonight

Disagreeing with an opinion doesn’t make you a troll.. or wouldn’t that mean everyone with a different opinion on ddr is a troll?
Ddr is like a mini cult at times. If you aren’t in with the admin or the cool kids then you’ll get jumped on during discussions.
---
We need signals hahahahaha 😂 nah i darent doxx myself lol 😂
On the Jack Monroe thread myself and another poster worked out who each was because we both live in the same tiny little Scottish village which borders another area 😂 best not to try work out who we are cause if we can, then nothing stopping Eden etc joining ddr/doing the same and then it’s us that’s getting a bloody Joanne call

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don't get it. Being called out is just that, being called out. How can you call the person calling someone out for their wrongdoings, the troll? She's been vile and we've voiced it and now she's getting the repercussions she deserves. That's how I see it anyway

"I will now use my platform to educate those who believe its acceptable" oh duck off Eden. Going to try educate others when you wouldn't of even apologised if it wasn't for you being cancelled!
thr apology is almost word for word a tiktok account posted earlier that came up in my FYP. It was a woman sat in her car who has a background in PR and management. She outlines what Eden should do for damage limitation and offered to help her if she reached out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
thr apology is almost word for word a tiktok account posted earlier that came up in my FYP. It was a woman sat in her car who has a background in PR and management. She outlines what Eden should do for damage limitation and offered to help her if she reached out.
I saw that this morning! we've all seen that video today and she's taken it as advice on how to be problematic and get away with it. 😂

Reactions: 4
I take what people say on there with a pinch of salt tbh. Some like to take the high ground when they’re way out of line.
I saw that this morning! we've all seen that video today and she's taken it as advice on how to be problematic and get away with it. 😂
Omg if you find it… we need to see it and edit it on her apology 😂
---
You can find it in your watch history 😇
---
AND NOW her comments are back on with a video of pricey….. this girl learned nothing but how to get views on her podcast 💀😂
---
Now everyone is saying her she doesn’t need to say anything else, all is forgiven. All hail saint eden 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That podcast … wow. Not even sure where to begin.

Firstly Eden said she doesn’t wear pants and how she wore a white bodysuit and had tit in it and also started ranting about how everyone says she looks so old, like 40! … to a woman who’s 45.

She also banged on about giving Christmas gifts to underprivileged children and buying NEW pyjamas for people with terminal illness. She also told Katie that she went viral in the US and Will Smith reposted her - but nobody talks about that (maybe because it was 100 years ago in internet years?)

Said she doesn’t watch tv unless Katie is in it. Then talked about the David Beckham documentary..

Switched between insulting Katie and love bombing her. It got so much that at one point she told Katie she loved her and Katie completely ignored her. Also asked Katie if they were best friends and Katie dodged that like a pro.

Katie talked about OF and how her private parts are out there on the internet and Eden was like I know I’ve seen everything and how it’s her nightly activity??

ADHD was mentioned 66526262762 times.

Katie said she would always stick up for Eden when she’s getting tit. Cue racist slur and radio silence from The PrIcey.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.