Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Eden said the first thing she did when she mimed the N word was ‘defence’. I’ll correct you Eden, it was actually to try and gaslight everyone watching your live into making them think you said ‘Nicki’. So yet again just another lie

Reactions: 27

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
What does Lloyd say in his cooking video when he starts mumbling? I can’t understand him.
My thoughts exactly, he seems manic. He thought he ate with whatever insult it was but I have no idea what he said? I’ve just played it again and possibly this?

“Ever since this, erm, we found out about - you know what I don’t give a fuck about telling you, just being honest and you know what I’ll leave that in” LEAVE WHAT IN, YOU UNHINGED PETIT POIS

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Guys I’m an Empath, I actually felt a bit sad for Eden in that Sunday video she just posted. You have to admit this is the first time she’s actually took responsibility for what she’s done and you can see it’s got to her. (Although she has tried to deflect it onto Brittany and Of Mice and men) 😂

I’ve also just done nightshift and stayed up rather than sleep this morning so maybe I’m just being delirious and will snap back to reality later 😂
Bedtime

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She’s quick enough to doxx people for the most minor insults and harasses young girls when they insult her - yet she’s apparently getting horrific messages and threats and hasn’t posted a single one of them? Pull the other one.

Claims she’s never understood the mind of suicidal people, yet on many occasions has shown us messages of her breaking down to her mum, telling us she’s struggled so much in the past with her mental health, the dogs ‘saved her’.

This is why people can’t stand her. She changes the narrative every five minutes and can’t be consistent. You have to have a good memory to be a convincing liar, clearly lacking that skill.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t understand why so many white people are getting away with asking why the n word is in songs in the first place. Ffs. Victim blaming at its finest.

Lovethegossipme

Her saying "I don't wanna do this, I wanna work in a zoo in the middle of nowhere" is her basically saying, I don't wanna stop being offensive, I just wanna be offensive in private instead. She doesn't give a fuck about the hurt she could have cause people, she gives a fuck cos its effected her life now and she knows there's no going back from it.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Me,me,me,me,me
“You can’t torture someone for this long, it’s abhorrent”

What about the HUNDREDS of years of racism that people of colour have suffered through words like that one that came out of your mouth so easily, Eden? How do you think they feel?

You get a bit of heat on Tiktok for a few days because you were racist and you can’t even show any remorse. Telling people they’re blowing it out of proportion is disgusting. YOU WERE RACIST. You can’t sweep this one under the rug. People will not let this go and rightly so.

Have the day you deserve, Eden

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
Eden calling someone disrespectful for not liking an advent calendar like she didn’t disrespect an entire race

Reactions: 26

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Yaz’s video is vile. She has purposely found a song that says that word repeatedly. Racist tory scumbags.

ghostguy

VIP Member
For me it was Katie saying Eden tells it how it is and then you hear Yaz shout in the background asking Katie if she gets poo in white thongs ..

Wtf is wrong with these two? The fact they don’t wipe and that they keep going on about it is just .. I have no words.
Why do they think it's normal to shit their pants? They need to talk to a doctor about it because that isn't normal 😂
---
Advertising the brand Katie works with
This outfit is giving 'day release'

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

The sad reality is, she's got more likes and support on her videos the last 2 days than she has done in ages.
Racist white people LOVE other racist white people.

belle222

2FE956A5-707F-4F84-ACFB-89ECD640E5C5.png
Eden babes. Stop tryna squeeze tears out for a man you never watched and get scrubbing those windows ya filthy bitch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I’m really debating deleting TikTok for a few days. I am ashamed honestly so ashamed of the amount of white people saying ‘can’t say anything now without some snowflake getting offended’ like fucking hell, spend 5 minutes having a look on Google, YouTube etc to see why we as white people cannot use the word - I wouldn’t even want to! I wish I could think ‘oh they’re young and naive they’ve obviously not learnt about black history in school yet’ but it’s grown arse women with their own children on their pages so this gives me no hope for the future if their children are learning from these uneducated racist parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25