Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys! Thanks to @lookwhatthecatdraggedin1 for the best thread title.

In the last thread Eden was in her piano era, this didn’t last long as she’s now in her racist era. She sang the N word on live, lied and passed it off as saying Nikki, then later posted an “apology” video where she admitted she did in fact say it, but that she didn’t know she shouldn’t until her black ex-bf educated her at the grand old age of 20. (Don’t worry guys, he explained it to her in a calm manner instead of tearing her down like we do, because she’s a victim in all of this)

The apology amounted to nothing as she deleted and filtered comments to suit her own agenda, even though she claims using the word is never okay she deleted any comments questioning her and only kept comments from white girls who think there’s nothing wrong with singing it. The irony is lost on every single one of them including Eden when so much of their appearance is attributed to beautiful black women - slick back buns, long acrylic nails, cargos, fake tan, lip filler, I could go on. Yet they can’t accept the history surrounding the n word.

We will never get the wiki up to date at this point 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks @mrsgrinchhome - I’m still absolutely furious this morning. 😑🫣

if she dares go quiet to come back to crying montages and sister posts because she’s OnLy TWentY FiVe I will FLIP MY LID well and truly 🫣

Reactions: 12

if she dares go quiet to come back to crying montages and sister posts because she’s OnLy TWentY FiVe I will FLIP MY LID well and truly 🫣
I know, I can’t believe she posted a video so soon. She went longer when she called Callie a Russian bleep

Reactions: 14
How she still has the narcissistic balls to show her face in public let alone on social media blows my mind completely. I know you don’t do embarrassment Eden, but maybe you should start. Her behaviours are going beyond just being ‘outspoken’ she’s offensive to the max and showing her true colours (like she always has) but now people aren’t letting it slide anymore thank god! I’d be curled up on the floor dying of shame if I was her, and no Eden, it’s not strength & resilience to come back to social media and carry on as normal, it’s unhinged!

Reactions: 23
How she still has the narcissistic balls to show her face in public let alone on social media blows my mind completely. I know you don’t do embarrassment Eden, but maybe you should start. Her behaviours are going beyond just being ‘outspoken’ she’s offensive to the max and showing her true colours (like she always has) but now people aren’t letting it slide anymore thank god! I’d be curled up on the floor dying of shame if I was her, and no Eden, it’s not strength & resilience to come back to social media and carry on as normal, it’s unhinged!
Oh she’s learnt to be embarrassed. Apparently.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
I still can’t fathom out how many are simply telling her to ignore the trolls and move on……..
Time and time again these so called influencers ‘slip up’ and make a mistake but this silly girl makes absolutely awful errors and thinks a simple false apology video will cut it.
Plus infuriates me when some of her minions then compare her to others saying it’s ok for them to use such a word. 🙄

all the people saying "its just a song" yes, it is the life of the person that wrote that song, not some over spoilt oger with her already white privilege to sing that word, my mother was racist, from that generation that was but i still knew not to use that word, its so offensive and coming from a 'rich' so called influencer is dreadful, she ought to be massively ashamed of her outdated thoughts, of course we just snowflakes though and eden is always right 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It’s bizarre, the attitude is like poor Eden can’t even say a slur without people saying something, I’m shocked so many are defending it.

Reactions: 17

I purposely didn't go on TT last night because I was so wound up. Opened the app this morning to comments calling me racist against white people, a hipocrite, that I want to watch my back. Then my favourite was "so if I'm not a privileged white woman, just a normal white woman, does that mean I can say it?" Ahh duck off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I purposely didn't go on TT last night because I was so wound up. Opened the app this morning to comments calling me racist against white people, a hipocrite, that I want to watch my back. Then my favourite was "so if I'm not a privileged white woman, just a normal white woman, does that mean I can say it?" Ahh duck off.
Yeah I imagine quite a few of us have been beefing in comments, I know I have been 😂
---
all the people saying "its just a song" yes, it is the life of the person that wrote that song, not some over spoilt oger with her already white privilege to sing that word, my mother was racist, from that generation that was but i still knew not to use that word, its so offensive and coming from a 'rich' so called influencer is dreadful, she ought to be massively ashamed of her outdated thoughts, of course we just snowflakes though and eden is always right 🤷‍♀️
I can’t wrap my head around why they want to say it sooo bad! It’s almost like they feel it’s a “free pass” that’s been taken away from them.

Hundreds of comments saying it’s okay as it’s only a song, do they not realise by defending Eden they are saying the complete opposite to what she apparently thinks - she replied to someone saying it’s never OK, they’re all a bunch of hypocrites

I’m 36. Never have I ever used the word even as a child/teen etc. I’ve always known it’s wrong and I’ve never ever heard my parents/grandparents say that vile word. I bet she’ll worm herself out of this AGAIN and all those vile supporters will justify it. I guarantee yaz will be supporting her and will throw away her career for her.
Eden has made me so angry & sick 😡

Reactions: 16
Yeah I imagine quite a few of us have been beefing in comments, I know I have been 😂
---

I can’t wrap my head around why they want to say it sooo bad! It’s almost like they feel it’s a “free pass” that’s been taken away from them.

Hundreds of comments saying it’s okay as it’s only a song, do they not realise by defending Eden they are saying the complete opposite to what she apparently thinks - she replied to someone saying it’s never OK, they’re all a bunch of hypocrites
Apparently we are only offended because we don't like Eden and that hardly any black people are offended by it. So we are blowing it out of proportion.

I have been reading up on it loads this morning and the general consensus is that the n word with a r at the end is really offensive but, said with an A at the end is friendly. Unless you're white, then you're getting a slap or three. Because it's not our word to use, singing or not x

Reactions: 6
I’m 36. Never have I ever used the word even as a child/teen etc. I’ve always known it’s wrong and I’ve never ever heard my parents/grandparents say that vile word. I bet she’ll worm herself out of this AGAIN and all those vile supporters will justify it. I guarantee yaz will be supporting her and will throw away her career for her.
Eden has made me so angry & sick 😡
I just posted this on yaz thread but she's left these comments up 👀.
Yaz knows she can't support it but she will play the 'my baby sister is so harmless, kind and loving' card at some point.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Apparently we are only offended because we don't like Eden and that hardly any black people are offended by it. So we are blowing it out of proportion.

I have been reading up on it loads this morning and the general consensus is that the n word with a r at the end is really offensive but, said with an A at the end is friendly. Unless you're white, then you're getting a slap or three. Because it's not our word to use, singing or not x
There are plenty of angry black people on Caspers videos but Eden is deleting all of the black peoples comments on her own videos so of course her pathetic followers will say that
---
Another influencer defending her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There are plenty of angry black people on Caspers videos but Eden is deleting all of the black peoples comments on her own videos so of course her pathetic followers will say that
---
Summer Fox is problematic herself. Have you ever seen how incredibly rude she was about authentic Chinese food she had in Canada?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Had to distance myself from it for a while, its made me so angry, the sheer amount of ignorant white people defending that!
Though there will never be a true representation of people's opinions on this, cause her comments are filtered more than her face. If that's even entirely possible.

• Heart
---
Yet all these woman defending her aren't seeing them so they think black people haven't got an issue with it x

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.