Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how much his family, especially his mom HATES Eden.
As much as we take the piss at least he actually did something before her and had some sorce of steady income it seems and some kind of actual life! As a mother, yes just a MOTHER ✌ can you imagine if this was you're son. He literally has nothing and now even his hobby he wanted to progress with has gone because of his wife's actions. Rightly so because he enables her but I mean as a family woman I can't begin to imagine it being my son and having to watch everything slowly ripped from him because his wife acts like an entitled little witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how much his family, especially his mom HATES Eden.
As much as we take the piss at least he actually did something before her and had some sorce of steady income it seems and some kind of actual life! As a mother, yes just a MOTHER ✌ can you imagine if this was you're son. He literally has nothing and now even his hobby he wanted to progress with has gone because of his wife's actions. Rightly so because he enables her but I mean as a family woman I can't begin to imagine it being my son and having to watch everything slowly ripped from him because his wife acts like an entitled little witch.
Imagine if Casper was Lloyds mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aw damn there’s a video somewhere where someone’s supporting Eden, both Freya and Lloyd have commented on it. I’ve looked for it and can’t find it

My sons fave hobby is chewing my car keys. Has already achieved so much more than Lloyd ever
Could. And he’s taller at 5 years old.

Sick of her dirty delete apology videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw damn there’s a video somewhere where someone’s supporting Eden, both Freya and Lloyd have commented on it. I’ve looked for it and can’t find it

My sons fave hobby is chewing my car keys. Has already achieved so much more than Lloyd ever
Could. And he’s taller at 5 years old.

Sick of her dirty delete apology videos.
was it one of the Tyrone videos they commented on?
---
Sorry to quote myself I just had a scroll but realised I have them all blocked so won’t see their comments anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Sorry to quote myself I just had a scroll but realised I have them all blocked so won’t see their comments anyway 🤣

Ohhhh yeah I think so, his came up whilst searching I dunno why I convinced myself it wasn’t that one.
I can’t find his video on his profile anymore….

I don’t think Eden or her sisters or Lloyd commented on the video made by Freya’s black friend did they? But they will if it’s a big time creator….

Reactions: 3
They’re right, life is short. But what’s shorter is Lloyd. And what’s even shorter than that, Eden and Lloyds honeymoon
Nothing is as short as Eden deactivating her TikTok for 15 minutes a couple days ago 🤣. She came to her senses.. but only for 15 minutes 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eden replied to Freya’s friends video. For the person asking. She wrote I love you or love you. Something to that affect pretty sure of it.

Yaz - She’s just tryna cover up that not only is Eden being dropped. She is too. Both of their careers are finally coming to an end. Just watched her video of her saying how everyone’s going through it at the moment. What she means, is her Eden wnd their family. 🤣
I wonder if this will teach Yas to stop crawling up Eden’s ass. We all said her doing so would ultimately duck up her career and we wasn’t wrong.

So Eden and Lloyd managed to convince her she was better off without Lee and now she has fucked up ALL their SM careers 💀 Freya seems to be okay. For now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all the ‘creators’ talking about how ridiculous this is, how it’s cancel culture black blah blah - what do they have lurking in the archives?? They don’t normally come out of the woodwork, so are they giving sympathy and support in the hopes it’s returned when their time comes?
Chloe Kent has fucked me off big style tbh. Yorkshire Peach I used to find quite funny, but she’s licked Eden’s rim a few times now.

Reactions: 14
Eden’s comments are turned off again 🤣 can’t handle the heat get the hell out of the kitchen girl!! just give up already.

also, only 90 comments on Yaz’s soft launch return (after a whole 24 hours without an ad!!?? 😱) she must have almost every word in the english language filtered that isn’t “love you Yaz, you’re so strong 💪🏼❤✨

Reactions: 10
In the deleted apology she said she had so many black creators and friends say it was ok … firstly she has no friends, her wedding was 95% white and anyone who wasn’t white was Lloyds guest.

Wonder if she’ll released the podcast tonight? In one clip she called KP ‘Kate’- which is far too familiar seeing as they aren’t friends and KP doesn’t have a clue who Eden is. I also noticed she’s still doing the beyond boring question of “what would be your death row meal?”. Who gives a tit.

Reactions: 18
Hope he has lost his DJ set with sushi samba, can’t reward racist behaviours. Lloyds just as involved as Eden herself in this now after the posts involving him saying he was laid up having a laugh with her!
so i
Eden replied to Freya’s friends video. For the person asking. She wrote I love you or love you. Something to that affect pretty sure of it.

Yaz - She’s just tryna cover up that not only is Eden being dropped. She is too. Both of their careers are finally coming to an end. Just watched her video of her saying how everyone’s going through it at the moment. What she means, is her Eden wnd their family. 🤣
I wonder if this will teach Yas to stop crawling up Eden’s ass. We all said her doing so would ultimately duck up her career and we wasn’t wrong.

So Eden and Lloyd managed to convince her she was better off without Lee and now she has fucked up ALL their SM careers 💀 Freya seems to be okay. For now
npbody will touch yaz or Freya with a barge pole either. They’ve all lost their credibility because of Edens bid gob.

Reactions: 8
Can I just say thank you to whoever it was that managed to screen record her live the other day, you only got a short clip but thank god you did or she would've got away with this. Here's your crown 👑
She would have posted the clip of her blanking it and gaslit everyone into thinking she didn't mime it. She's only sorry she got caught.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised no creators have picked up on her caption where she talked about “black men wanting to ram their c*cks down her throat”.

The fact she felt she needed to specify they were black was odd

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised no creators have picked up on her caption where she talked about “black men wanting to ram their c*cks down her throat”.

The fact she felt she needed to specify they were black was odd
She wants to make sure she lets people know how vicious black men are. Really play up to the stereotyping. Just like she tried to make out that creator that age inboxed threatened to physically hurt her (she didn't). Eden is a racist bleep and I personally would like 5 minutes to tell her about herself.

Oh and the person who told her to stop baiting and just off herself, that was wrong to say. It might have crossed our minds but you don't say the quiet parts out loud (take note Eden). There was something else I wanted to say but I forget. 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s stupid if she releases that podcast tonight, why drag your ‘idol’ into this shitshow 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can I just say thank you to whoever it was that managed to screen record her live the other day, you only got a short clip but thank god you did or she would've got away with this. Here's your crown 👑
She would have posted the clip of her blanking it and gaslit everyone into thinking she didn't mime it. She's only sorry she got caught.
❤ I'm just glad a lot more people have finally seen her for what she is. It shouldn't have got this far, she should have been cancelled after all the other disgusting things she's done but hey, atleast people are finally waking up now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.