Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually such a bleep move posting that PR video during all this. She knew that would make them look bad and they would get backlash but though it would make people see she's not being dropped by brands or still has a career. No one matters to Eden more than Eden.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Absolutely sick of the suicide baiting and the comments from her scruffy little minions saying how Eden “really isn’t doing well” and when she skills herself it’ll be trolls fault. Just duck off, honestly. I’ve not seen a single comment saying Eden should off herself, at all. If she can’t handle being held accountable for saying a racist word, then just get off social media. No one is forcing her to do this job, she doesn’t HAVE to do it. She just would never admit she’s a lazy oaf as is Lloyd who wouldn’t last a single day in a “normal” job because acting like the dickheads they do online, in person, face to face, would end much differently.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely sick of the suicide baiting and the comments from her scruffy little minions saying how Eden “really isn’t doing well” and when she skills herself it’ll be trolls fault. Just duck off, honestly. I’ve not seen a single comment saying Eden should off herself, at all. If she can’t handle being held accountable for saying a racist word, then just get off social media. No one is forcing her to do this job, she doesn’t HAVE to do it. She just would never admit she’s a lazy oaf as is Lloyd who wouldn’t last a single day in a “normal” job because acting like the dickheads they do online, in person, face to face, would end much differently.
Someone said on TikTok yesterday I think that they’ve seen hundreds of comments telling her to stop living, and I was like ‘where hun? Because I’ve been all over this and seen zero’

Reactions: 15
Someone said on TikTok yesterday I think that they’ve seen hundreds of comments telling her to stop living, and I was like ‘where hun? Because I’ve been all over this and seen zero’
Same. I've not seen one death threat, one go end yourself comment. In fact I've seen more about her doing a Paul Breach and suicide baiting.

Reactions: 8
I used to work for a large brand, if we had a potential crisis I would call the PR agency and speak with the crisis team, give them everything and they would formulate a statement, if we were asked to speak we would stick to that statement and then move on. (Obviously certain things like a racism accusation aren’t quite that simple)

I have never seen any other ‘professional’ brands engage with the audience like these lot do, I know she left management and clearly Lloyd is not capable as look how many duck ups there have been in such quick succession.

Yes be accountable, but your brand identity should be so solid that your husband (manager) does not stoop as low as to argue with female teenagers or even be too aware of the comments, the focus should be on engagement and return on investment for the clients and then scaling that upwards?

She could have been doing amazing things with that platform by now but it just keeps getting worse. It’s so embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another day another story in the early hours to show she wasn’t asleep and a happy birthday post for Clout which is about her. Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I used to work for a large brand, if we had a potential crisis I would call the PR agency and speak with the crisis team, give them everything and they would formulate a statement, if we were asked to speak we would stick to that statement and then move on. (Obviously certain things like a racism accusation aren’t quite that simple)

I have never seen any other ‘professional’ brands engage with the audience like these lot do, I know she left management and clearly Lloyd is not capable as look how many duck ups there have been in such quick succession.

Yes be accountable, but your brand identity should be so solid that your husband (manager) does not stoop as low as to argue with female teenagers or even be too aware of the comments, the focus should be on engagement and return on investment for the clients and then scaling that upwards?

She could have been doing amazing things with that platform by now but it just keeps getting worse. It’s so embarrassing!
Problem is by Lloyd having her on his “books” no one is ever going to take his business seriously
---
Another day another story in the early hours to show she wasn’t asleep and a happy birthday post for Clout which is about her. Instagram.
Yep and they always stayed up late anyway!
---
Same. I've not seen one death threat, one go end yourself comment. In fact I've seen more about her doing a Paul Breach and suicide baiting.
Because they’re lying out their arse as usual, people love to sling the death threat line around. Tiktok comment filter is super sensitive, if most comments are the slightest bit offensive they don’t get approved

Reactions: 7
She’s already said before she don’t sleep till 3/4am so I don’t really know what she’s trying to prove here.

Reactions: 5
'Loving me unconditionally always' yes... because he's your bleeping dog 😂😂. That's what dogs are like. I might have to block her on everything, I actually dislike her. I feel so angry, she's done hundreds of scummy things and now says the n-word, hurts the black community( I'm even hurt just reading how hurt they are by the ignorance) and she can just go to a PR event and smile her heart out ignoring it. She's rotten to the core and way worse than I originally thought she was.

And also, I've seen hundreds of comments. Not a single death threat.

Reactions: 18
to all the people saying “if they don’t want us to use the n-word why include it in their songs??”

have you ever considered that the world does not revolve around you?? what would you want the black community to do - censor their songs for YOUR comfort?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The cherry on top of the cake would be Lloyd dropping her from involed or whatever it’s called 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
to all the people saying “if they don’t want us to use the n-word why include it in their songs??”

have you ever considered that the world does not revolve around you?? what would you want the black community to do - censor their songs for YOUR comfort?
“If they don’t want us to stab people why do they sell knives in shops?”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.