Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
This woman is chaos. She’s an insult to the medical profession.

I’m so busy I haven’t gone the notes for my patients.
So I’ll do a live on Facebook/insta about the vaccine with a brand so it’s €€.
Oh I feel like wine but I’ve work to do, I’ll have the wine.
I’m so busy in the clinic today, here’s my leopard print pants (while most GPS in scrubs or PPE to protect their patients).
No covid signage up, I don’t care that she never has more than 1 patient in with her at a time, no signs about hand washing or 2meters. Too cool for that Laura ?
My mum is doing great thanks for asking we broke restrictions last week for Romy’s party but please don’t call me out on it.
I’m a GP with an interest in skin care, but only the brands I can prescribe for you then sell you from my website.

Need I go on

• Heart
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
The fucking tagging my god Laura you are an absolute self centred ghoul. ‘You guys recommended this loadssssss’ .
We also recommended you stay home after covid tests or symptoms but you didn’t listen to us then ya plain faced gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 23

nolite

Chatty Member
If you're going to come on to your stories and apologise for delays in following up on people's consultations and that your husband is helping to package product because you're flat out, so busy..........perhaps omit the subsequent stories of try-on (gifted?) clothes and early morning run to Chadwicks for garden planters, Boots for "bits" and letting us know you got your hair and nails booked for next week. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "I'll have to factor in paperwork going forward".........?! Having to keep medical records and patient programmes up to date........as a doctor.........no shit!!

Sorry for the rant, but she's particularly galling to me at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Laura is the absolute epitome of a spoiled little madam. I always thought that from when I started following her just after she started her account. I'd say she has gotten everything she ever wanted in life including what was it, 3 expensive university courses before she decided she wanted to play doctor?! I unfollowed her shortly before the new baby was born because jesus the bore of all the pregnancy stuff. Like what service did she think was providing. Women have managed for lifetimes without laura telling them how to birth a child. I dip in and out now of her stories to see what line of BS she is spinning. The whole covid debacle was an absolute disgrace and her justification of it was insane. And then to put a grid post up with the antibodies result was beyond irresponsible. If she went to such pains to keep the covid result secret why on earth couldn't she have zipped it up that she did an antibodies test. She is a dangerous person to have any sort of platform. The webinars aimed at "new parents" are a disgustingly cynical way to make money. This is all advice that a)you can get from free reputable sources and b) you discover yourself as a new parent. With your first child you bring it to the doctor if she sniffles and you learn each time and develop your instinct and learn what needs to be seen by a doctor. But you have to experience this not be told by a quack on insta when to bring your child to a doctor and when not to! The thoughts of a new parent with a sick child running to some stupid handout she has emailed them instead of calling their GP or doc on call sickens me.
And as for the skincare stuff. OMG like where would you even begin. She is underqualifed with very little experience and under no supervision. Who would trust their face to this? Crazy stuff. How can it be allowed within regulations? She has no passion for medicine. You can always see that when she answers a question about being a GP or her route to studying medicine. She obviously is clever and able for intense studying and it is like she just picked it because it is a aspirational career. There is not a caring bone in her body. She cannot even tolerate her kids for too long. Couldn’t see her give compassionate care to sick patients.
I think she is greedy enough that she will trip herself up. She is so cocky and has never been told no in her life so she will heed no caution. I guarantee if someone knows her from childhood they would say her parents treated her like a princess. Written all over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
the LIES out of this one tonight. You tested positive on a thurday laura. you had a zoom GP skin consult with my sister in law on the friday and you told her about it as your phone kept going off texting and you told her you had all your family tested as you had a negative result. That sunday you were walking the PROM because i posted on here. you do NOT get a negative covid test until at least 4 weeks after you have covid, sometimes up to 12. this is HSE guideliens, NPHET guidelines and also widely known. My husband tested postive on the 16th of December and he still tests positive for covid. it is not just when your temp goes that you are ok to integrate back in to life/go for a walk, if you still have a cough you are not meant to be out and about. You are a fucking disgrace, youre now lying about the number of days you stayed home, lying about testing negative after your positive and just lying to suit the story. My story hasnt changed. I have been telling the truth about you and now you are being caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dr Hilary defo having a dig at Laura on her stories! She said she hates to see medical professionals trying to gain personally and commercially from parents. She linked a free HSE website fill of advise on sick children ailments and also noted that the GP card is free for kids under 6! Well done Hilary !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
Listen the whole ‘come to me for your skin because I’m a GP so I can prescribe you stuff’ is a red flag in itself... it gives the perception that you’ll need prescription stuff for your skin. I have never, ever, EVER heard this self acclaimed ‘skin obsesssed GP’ to mention water, fruit, veg, stress as things to consider also. Why ? Because she loves her take away, meals out and vino. So it’s not part of her routine to manage the skin from within, so why should it be yours? No, pay her instead, of course she’s going to prescribe you something that only she can sell & fulfill the order.. it’s all a big con. Telling strangers on insta. ‘Booking are live if you want to book a skin consult’ - already sends out a notion that to sort out your Skin you need something prescribed. She’s a danger to the medical profession

mteigm

As someone who doesn’t have, but really wants kids, I find the way she gives out about them non-stop so upsetting. It’s almost like they are just an entirely negative aspect of her life. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have three healthy babies. I hope that by the time they are old enough to use the internet that their Mammy will have taken down the things she has said about them as I can only imagine what that must feel like to hear how much you were impinging on your mother ‘living her best life’.

• Heart

notphillipa

Chatty Member
saw this comment from her on aisling o loughlins insta. she's an expose presenter gone full anti-vaxxer and spouting all kinds of bs.

BUT how unprofessional for a gp to make that comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

brandambassador

VIP Member
Shock horror, Dr Laura has a post on her grid that she tested positive for covid a month ago. If you recall, I posted that here the same day . Because she was out and about and walking the fucking prom with her positive test! Stupid stupid woman

• Wow

Poppyadams

If she gets a fireplace from Nagles for free they are killing their business. All the free food she took last week & not even a whisper of donating it to anywhere local. A GP looking for freebies to do up her house, in a pandemic
A GP looking for freebies to do up her house, in a pandemic.
It doesn’t sound too good , does it ?!

• Wow
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
i think she is a disgrace to the medical council. not only the insta GP she tries to be, selling webinars because she is a GP, even though you arent getting a GP consult you are just getting a generic fact sheet on video that you would find on google, or as Dr Hilary pointed out, the free HSE resources. Care for under 6's in ireland is free. no GP should privately be making money from parents fears. Then theres the begging for house collabs, a floor she likes tagged 100 times, desperately trying to get a free fireplace like Sabby. Free skincare which she later gives away because she has so much stuff she doesnt value it. Then lets talk about her asking you to PAY her for a skin consult, where she can prescribe you medical grade skincare, and low and behold she can actually dispense the product for you too as she stocks it, so her €75 GP consultation fee (the dearest i have seen to be honest) and then another 150-200euro for skin care, she is making loads off of you! and shes not a dermatologist. She cant decide if she is womens health, childrens health or a skin GP.... on her website she charges 30euro for a follow up GP appointment. If i see my GP about something and i need a follow up call/visit, they dont charge another 30e on top of the 75e already... she is such a money racket and i honestly think i might complain to the medical council

Reactions: 16
I found Laura's content at the start very informative. It was medical related and I found it very useful. I don't mind relevant when "influencers" do ads and paid promotions for things that are relevant to their general content, I just tap through if not interested. It's the begging that drives me mad; kitchens, fireplaces, flooring. I just pop in for a nose every now and them. I unfollowed after she spoke about having an elective section because she was terrified of a natural birth having seen how things go wrong in labour wards so she thought a c-section was safer. This was in addition to comments about how the midwife led unit in Galway was fantastic. Clearly not good enough for her she went private. Her target audience is young women, some of whom are yet to have kids, imaging hearing that from a doctor. Her attitude to her covid diagnosis shows her true colours.

• Heart

Lemomsandlimes

She has had a face on her like someone who has been wronged . I’d say she has gotten some private messages she didn’t like. if you scroll down her latest post there is a few comments not deleted. Someone maybe a scientist or a medic has posted an intelligent response to her basically calling out her antibodies test as a load of rubbish and it proves nothing.
She is like a dog with a bone all day trying to prove she didn’t have Covid.
And people commenting on your so brave your amazing . Am I missIng something, while her health care professionals In hospitals were literally in the middle of a third wave she was crying on Instagram because she had three children. While out And about knowing she had a positive COVID test.
Am gona see can I report her to Instagram for giving false public health advise and causing doubt among the public about the credibility off Covid results given.

Thump

VIP Member
She is unbelievable, the drama over the antibody test - it doesn't matter!! The fact is that she did not stay at home for the required period when she had a positive result. She is actually dangerous as a GP
Is she trying to discredit the testing system here is what is she at? Cos all she is going to achieve is people who test positive thinking they might have a false positive too cos doctor Laura did and maybe they can go off out for a walk on the busiest walking stretch in the city. She didn’t even go somewhere that she wouldn’t be meeting loads of other people, she went to the prom of all places.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She blocked me today (not on me own account 🤣👏🏼) I messaged her and said was there nobody as the customer care desk you could have asked instead of begging on Instagram? Like why would you do it? You’re obviously looking for a freebie ! ‘Ohhh aren’t these nice plates you have @meadowsandbyrne ?’
No shit like that’s why someone in buying picked them out

• Haha
  • Heart

nolite

Chatty Member
She's so cringe and obvious about the begging. I'm embarrassed for her. Can you imagine your own GP begging for freebies, I certainly can't. I don't know how she expects people to believe she has integrity with this carry on.
I'd be mortified and to be honest I just wouldn't attend a GP with a social media presence (as an Instagram influencer I mean, I know there are some doctors on Twitter that strictly only use their accounts to discuss medicine and that's a different, distinct category) . It makes me uncomfortable and I feel it is unethical to conflate being an influencer with being a medical professional. Just my opinion but one I feel strongly about.

Is the stay #gifted or did she pay for it?
She didn't imply that any of her four holidays from now until October were gifted/discounted but really, who knows. I would say she is definitely angling for deals to be made. The post last night about how she thought the bar was open for dinner but they didn't book so had to have dinner in the room.......I mean, common sense at this time dictates that you'd have to book?! It came across as passive aggressive to me or half like she expected someone to appear at the door and usher her downstairs or compensate with a bottle of Champagne for the inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

typenowregretlater

I’ve tried to stay out of this thread as Laura irritates me so much. I can’t even hate follow her. As a fellow doctor, I find her (and many other doctor “influencers”) infuriating!!! She’s on the border of bringing the profession into disrepute. The big wigs in medicine do not look fondly on these doctors at all even the likes of Dr Ranj tbh

• Heart

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Dr Laura,will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
" if thats how you feel unfollow" very very immature Narcissistic behaviour putting all the emotional responsibility onto the follower and leaving her scot free ... She is unreal. She is gas lighting us all and taking no responsibility for her actions.I have reported her to the medical council.
https://www.healthcomplaints.ie/specific-complaints-procedures/medical-council/
Under Poor professional performance and used screen shots from the story last night... Even if they just call her to talk it will frighten her. She isnt fit to be giving people medical advise when she is so self righteous and disillusioned.

• Heart