Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw this comment from her on aisling o loughlins insta. she's an expose presenter gone full anti-vaxxer and spouting all kinds of bs.

BUT how unprofessional for a gp to make that comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
saw this comment from her on aisling o loughlins insta. she's an expose presenter gone full anti-vaxxer and spouting all kinds of bs.

This woman is VILE, how can she call herself a doctor? Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness, it’s not something to be used as a cheap shot on to gain more likes / engagement on social media. Imagine going in to her clinic to discuss your own mental health after seeing that ? I’ve reported the comment on insta - please do the same.

Thought Fab Pharmacist handled it very well and made her point based on science. Absolutely uncalled for for Dr Laura to make a comment like that.

Reactions: 12

She’s deleted it now. So bloody unprofessional!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why would someone who had the intelligence & the work ethic to fi post grad medicine post something like that?!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed the constant snarky comments aimed towards her husband? I find it very strange. I’m sure he/his family (not to mention thousands of strangers) watch her stories and I think she is very disrespectful towards him.

I don't think I'd send my goldfish to her if it was sick...... I don't think she is remotely knowledgeable tries to sound smart and those glasses jeez she looked like someone from the Brady bunch

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed the constant snarky comments aimed towards her husband? I find it very strange. I’m sure he/his family (not to mention thousands of strangers) watch her stories and I think she is very disrespectful towards him.
I notice that too. It’s really strange isn’t it ? He must be a complete push over because she keeps doing it !

Reactions: 2
She mentioned him twice in stories over the past day and both times it was a dig.
I really wish she'd hold the camera further away too, it's unnecessarily close to her snout.

Reactions: 2
She always looks so haggered my god. And that it's such a chore coming onto talk!!

This woman is VILE, how can she call herself a doctor? Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness, it’s not something to be used as a cheap shot on to gain more likes / engagement on social media. Imagine going in to her clinic to discuss your own mental health after seeing that ? I’ve reported the comment on insta - please do the same.

Thought Fab Pharmacist handled it very well and made her point based on science. Absolutely uncalled for for Dr Laura to make a comment like that.
Probably sipping wine and tweeting . She is so unprofessional .... like why would anyone attend her professionally ?

She always looks so haggered my god. And that it's such a chore coming onto talk!!
HAGGERED !! Why would you go to her for skin advice when she can’t keep her own skin looking well ?!

Haggered is exactly what she is lol. I really can’t get over her comment the other night about someone’s mental health. She just couldn’t help herself. I’m sick of her complaining about her child waking up at night. I can’t imagine what she says about her patients. She seems very fond of wine.

She’s so haggard and unkempt! Her clothes are wrinkled, oversized and mismatched ALL the time. Nothing about this woman is professional. She’s so desperate to sell skincare I’ve never heard her say something like ‘ not everyone needs prescription skincare’ - I’d say she would prescribe just for the sake of expensive skincare she sells. The house is chaos just like her. Starts one job on the house, gets distracted and moves to another corner. She’s not enticing me to be a patient anyway & the moaning about the kids is too much. Also someone rightly said above - stop holding the camera so close to that snout of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Werevin the process of moving house...well we have brought a small house to get on the market, its bloody CHAOS here at the minute.... but we have so much done already. Thanks to our brother in laws and friends helping its but we still have a long way to go!

She has had so much gifted and its still carnage!...

She wouldn't last a hot minute in the NHS! Disorganised and unprofessional. She would have been in trouble for the breaches showing patient details on social media. Ireland needs to tighten up on health professionals on social media. I'd kill to know what her peers really think about her.

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t it only 2/3 nights ago she did a peel and said not to use any active acids for 3 days after a peel. Now she says she’s gone straight in with prescription strength rentinol or something for the last three nights. So many products? Is it really necessary? Surely it a prescription is needed for a reason?

She's a GP not a dermatologist so Im sure she isn't any more informed on what she's using than the average person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.