Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An uncomfortable amount of moaning & freebie hunting going on on her 5 star hotel hol.
My god! It's Ireland. You've got to factor in rain being a risk. Sorry you had to shell out for rainwear for the kids (despite going on about having packed everything but the kitchen sink yesterday), go out with them for an hour and then return to discover you forgot your Olaplex and the 5* in room shampoo and conditioner isn't good enough for your locks for a few days. Pretty sure there are pharmacies and salons in Cork she could hop into.

Jaysus. She actually has to find the worst aspect of even the best experiences (i.e. 5 star hotel stay)!! She's a miserable wan! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This one is a bloody liability. Is she able to do the most basic things properly. How she managed to get through medical school is beyond me. She's so scatty!!

Reactions: 5
God she is miserable. No work. Fancy hotel. Quality time with kids and she is still whining. Oh right she doesn’t like to be around her kids

Reactions: 4
She'd only be happy on that trip if it was just her and the hubby. I feel like chaos and messiness just follows her anywhere she is! Giving out about bringing the kids to Leahys in the rain, they really are just too much work for her 🙈 And then she saying she wants more! Think it's just to say oh I've a career and all these kids and can do it all.

Reactions: 3
Maybe If she didn’t wear shorts trying to be a young wan the farm wouldn’t have been so daunting for little oul Laura! It was raining this morning when she got dressed I’m sure .. she needs to cop on

Reactions: 1
Lousy on the farm too after being closed for months, could do without being described as “my idea of hell” to followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lousy on the farm too after being closed for months, could do without being described as “my idea of hell” to followers!
Absolutely. My idea of hell as a parent is going to a playground or the park in rain but a pet farm with your toddlers is a fun day out in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Mary and the wee donkey!... she's a feather brain although I am too hince why I have a box in the boot of the car with rain jackets, sun screen, nappies wipes nappy sacks, plastic bags, and a first aid kit for emergency. In summer I add towels and a spare change of clothes gpr both kids mine are magnets for water including puddles! And winter i add hats and wellies and fleeces and blankets. I'm terribly for forgetting bits!.... but if she wants to give me the hotel gifted of course I'll gladly go hail rain sleet or snow.... mammy or daddy didn't go this time to mind the...... KIDS! the state of the room . That would drive me potty.... I always bring black bags with me for extra rubbish..... and hotels only opened 2 days ago give them a fecking chance..... its Ireland and ut does tend to rain

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine still moaning and staying in a five star hotel, quality time with your kids, first of many hols this yr, knowing you're coming home to your brand new discounted kitchen!! The amount of front line workers or anyone for that matter ,that would appreciate any of that so much after the year they've all had!! It just boggles the mind 🙈🙈

We’re staying in the castlemartyr later this week and I’ll be very interested to see if my child gets the little teddy treatment on arrival that Laura’s kids got.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210609-110603.png

Trying to get on the CT Irish PR mailing list now too. She stocks SPFs herself in her clinic that are high end/medical grade. Anything, anything once it's free. Plus she would get the make up drops too I suppose.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's so cringe and obvious about the begging. I'm embarrassed for her. Can you imagine your own GP begging for freebies, I certainly can't. I don't know how she expects people to believe she has integrity with this carry on.

She's so cringe and obvious about the begging. I'm embarrassed for her. Can you imagine your own GP begging for freebies, I certainly can't. I don't know how she expects people to believe she has integrity with this carry on.
I'd be mortified and to be honest I just wouldn't attend a GP with a social media presence (as an Instagram influencer I mean, I know there are some doctors on Twitter that strictly only use their accounts to discuss medicine and that's a different, distinct category) . It makes me uncomfortable and I feel it is unethical to conflate being an influencer with being a medical professional. Just my opinion but one I feel strongly about.

Is the stay #gifted or did she pay for it?
She didn't imply that any of her four holidays from now until October were gifted/discounted but really, who knows. I would say she is definitely angling for deals to be made. The post last night about how she thought the bar was open for dinner but they didn't book so had to have dinner in the room.......I mean, common sense at this time dictates that you'd have to book?! It came across as passive aggressive to me or half like she expected someone to appear at the door and usher her downstairs or compensate with a bottle of Champagne for the inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just think she’s a twit. Can I say that? Disorganised, unethical, rude and always on the beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds like she expects special treatment. She's a doctor, one that should be up to speed on all things covid so should know well what the guidelines are.

We’re staying in the castlemartyr later this week and I’ll be very interested to see if my child gets the little teddy treatment on arrival that Laura’s kids got.
You should play dumb and ask where the teddy is if you dont get it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.