Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if it is over used it has the opposite effect I've used it twice on my 10 year old when he was 4 for a severe ear ache the GP recommend it to help him sleep and I suffered with my ears as a child so I know the pain to well! But if she's using it to have a good time she doesn't deserve kids its there holidays too.

Reactions: 2
Would remind you of a case in Portugal many moons ago......cant even bring myself to say the little girls name, also had doctor parents😔
Omg what a disgusting comment. Did she even say she was going to use it tonight. Seemed like she was just stocking up !?!?

Reactions: 5
Omg what a disgusting comment. Did she even say she was going to use it tonight. Seemed like she was just stocking up !?!?
Well she said she’d been to 4 pharmacy’s.

But I’m sure she’s not dosing her kids and leaving them on their own!

Reactions: 1
Literally nobody needed to see a newly qualified GP sharing that she has ‘stocked up’ on a well known child sedative. By all means she can work away in the privacy of her mostly gifted house but she really, given her occupation, should not share things like that. It’s so irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
I did wonder when she said the hotel has baby sitters it recommends if her kids are happy to stay with people they don’t know but maybe they just sleep through it all. Lying here in bed in the castlemartyr in the dark with my sleeping 3 year old, I wouldn’t leave her with an unknown babysitter for anything. There is no restaurant or drink in the world worth it.

Reactions: 8
Literally nobody needed to see a newly qualified GP sharing that she has ‘stocked up’ on a well known child sedative. By all means she can work away in the privacy of her mostly gifted house but she really, given her occupation, should not share things like that. It’s so irresponsible.
Fully agree with this. She often shows things that wouldn’t be recommended - like I think she prescribed herself something to stop her breastmilk when she weaned Romy, if anyone else went to the GP they wouldn’t prescribe it. Which is one reason why I wonder about her constant use of prescription strength retinol…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe she was talking about the one for 5 months+
And not the first one that comes up on google
Maybe she just needs to stop recommending stuff in such an unclear and unprofessional way.

Also welcome to the ‘new member’ that has only 2 comments on this thread 😜

Reactions: 7
Maybe she just needs to stop recommending stuff in such an unclear and unprofessional way.

Also welcome to the ‘new member’ that has only 2 comments on this thread 😜
But you go into the pharmacy and ask for the anbesol, pharmacist says what age is your child you say 6 months and they don't give you the one for a 10yr old. !?!
If its on the shelf you don't pick up the one that says 10ys on it...the previous commentor said it clearly states it.... clearly 🤣 so you'll be fine don't worry!

But you go into the pharmacy and ask for the anbesol, pharmacist says what age is your child you say 6 months and they don't give you the one for a 10yr old. !?!
If its on the shelf you don't pick up the one that says 10ys on it...the previous commentor said it clearly states it.... clearly 🤣 so you'll be fine don't worry!
Or maybe people will ask for the one the she actually showed, which was the 10+ one. I’ve no worries myself because I wouldn’t take advice from someone with very little experience like her. You’re clearly a big fan of Laura’s and her unprofessional, shilling ways - you should start a rave thread! You’ll be lonely though……

Reactions: 8
Listen the whole ‘come to me for your skin because I’m a GP so I can prescribe you stuff’ is a red flag in itself... it gives the perception that you’ll need prescription stuff for your skin. I have never, ever, EVER heard this self acclaimed ‘skin obsesssed GP’ to mention water, fruit, veg, stress as things to consider also. Why ? Because she loves her take away, meals out and vino. So it’s not part of her routine to manage the skin from within, so why should it be yours? No, pay her instead, of course she’s going to prescribe you something that only she can sell & fulfill the order.. it’s all a big con. Telling strangers on insta. ‘Booking are live if you want to book a skin consult’ - already sends out a notion that to sort out your Skin you need something prescribed. She’s a danger to the medical profession

Reactions: 18
Listen the whole ‘come to me for your skin because I’m a GP so I can prescribe you stuff’ is a red flag in itself... it gives the perception that you’ll need prescription stuff for your skin. I have never, ever, EVER heard this self acclaimed ‘skin obsesssed GP’ to mention water, fruit, veg, stress as things to consider also. Why ? Because she loves her take away, meals out and vino. So it’s not part of her routine to manage the skin from within, so why should it be yours? No, pay her instead, of course she’s going to prescribe you something that only she can sell & fulfill the order.. it’s all a big con. Telling strangers on insta. ‘Booking are live if you want to book a skin consult’ - already sends out a notion that to sort out your Skin you need something prescribed. She’s a danger to the medical profession
Amen!!

I followed her briefly because I do have recurrent skin issues and I thought oh maybe this person is worth seeing. I live close enough to consider it. But quickly saw through the BS. In my experience when my skin needs medical intervention, and my actual doctor advised me, I just used a water based moisturiser and maybe a gentle cleanser alongside prescription stuff. (And spf as needed)

the general skin care stuff is more for maintenance and cosmetics. Nothing wrong with that. But it’s not going to do much for severe cases. She just wants to make money. And she is so sloppy online she doesn’t inspire any kind of trust. It feels so predatory.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My main issue using it when not required would be if its masking a temperature i

My main issue using it when not required would be if its masking a temperature i

I have never, ever, EVER heard this self acclaimed ‘skin obsesssed GP’ to mention water, fruit, veg, stress as things to consider also. Why ? Because she loves her take away, meals out and vino. So it’s not part of her routine to manage the skin from within, so why should it be yours?
@brandambassador we will know when she reads this next, you've given her free content to work on.

She reminds me of a money-grabber. To think ethics ispart of medical training🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
What she actually wants is a holiday from the kids, not with them. Which I understand parents needing a break, whether you’re a full time house parent (I truly believe this is such a difficult job) or you work part time or full time, you should never have to explain why you feel you need a break from the kids. But Laura moans about them messing the kitchen, house etc, moans about bed time, moans about them crying in the car, and then moans about the weather when on holidays with them, but enter stage left- a little dozol so that the stranger babysitter will not have to contact Laura to interrupt her date nite. It’s a pretty miserable story when you read it like this

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.