Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at her insta...... she has a post from jan 6th, and in that says people going for walks with others are picking it up off them..... mind blown, this is a doctor? Not following the guidelines herself...... bloody disgrace. And has to mention her mother’s Illness and treatment in the most recent post in order to get the sympathy vote now that’s she admitting she had Covid. At least the likes of Sabrina and Sandra admitted they had it and actually did the proper lengths of isolation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just looking at her insta...... she has a post from jan 6th, and in that says people going for walks with others are picking it up off them..... mind blown, this is a doctor? Not following the guidelines herself...... bloody disgrace. And has to mention her mother’s Illness and treatment in the most recent post in order to get the sympathy vote now that’s she admitting she had Covid. At least the likes of Sabrina and Sandra admitted they had it and actually did the proper lengths of isolation.
I’m guessing that’s exactly why she divulged last week about her mother, sympathy and to be able to say of course I isolated, I wouldn’t put my mother at risk. She’s such a hypocrite, there’s no stigma, dm me and tell me you tested positive but I will hide it when I test positive and go out walking on the prom.

Reactions: 12
She posted on Friday 22nd Jan saying that the previous Sunday she'd had enough, and headed out to the Prom for a walk. That was just over a week after she tested positive so it's there in black and white that she broke the rules!! If it was anyone else I'd think they were just being stupid, but coming from a medical professional it is disgraceful :mad:

Unfollowed her this am..... as she already told someone to do on her stories to do. Not appropriate to share that she had covid apparently cause it affected her and her family ......... but appropriate to share everything else that suits you to share about family life, breastfeeding, puts the kids on insta etc. I sent her a few questions before I unfollowed... including how she got three tests, when lots of people with symptoms couldn’t get tests at all. All about who you know probably.

Attachments

• Heart
Unfollowed her this am..... as she already told someone to do on her stories to do. Not appropriate to share that she had covid apparently cause it affected her and her family ......... but appropriate to share everything else that suits you to share about family life, breastfeeding, puts the kids on insta etc. I sent her a few questions before I unfollowed... including how she got three tests, when lots of people with symptoms couldn’t get tests at all. All about who you know probably.
That comment really annoyed me too - she didn't want to share because she was being mindful of her family. But everyone else should dis-regard their own families and go public to break the stigma!! Double standards 🙄

• Heart
How did it affect her family when she said none of them got it

Reactions: 8
Just catching up now.... since when does she no tell.us everything.... when she had her period she announced it.....

I see this falling rapid at this.stage there more holes in her story than there are in a sive.

I hope she didn't put her mother at risk if.mine got.

She knows she fucked up big time and now trying to make it sound better.. .

Wonder did she get the kids tested?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just before she tested positive she talked about removing the stigma around getting Covid, made herself out to be so open and honest in the whole testing process where she got her negative and then the following week she tests positive and bam nothing. I think at the time she decided she was fed up, that the rules didn’t apply to her and wanted to go out of the house without the backlash of breaking the rules. She is a disgrace.

• Heart
She'd be better off admitting that she should have continued to isolate with her lingering cough despite the negative result, she's dug a hole for herself that she can't get out of now

Reactions: 6
This makes me more angry than it should.
why does she feel the need to protect her family by not admitting she has covid?
Why is she thinking it’s a bad thing to admit you have covid....
her kids and husband shouldn’t have been out and about to need to be protected from her announcing online that she was positive. She’s unbelievable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The same bright sparks who are congratulating her for her bravery and her honesty are the same clowns who will now happily stroll about with their lingering coughs and ailments because Dr Laura told them it was grand. Nice one Laura.

She has dug some hole with this one. If as someone pointed out none of her family had it, then where’s the stigma for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tony Holohan (I know, it’s probably spelt wrong) has been saying for quite a while now if you have any symptoms of a cold or flu (runny nose Laura 🙋🏼‍♀️) then you should assume it’s covid and act accordingly. Yet she assumed it was allergies and waited for a fever to be tested. She’s a disgrace as a GP for that and as a human being in general to go out on the prom with a negative test and not have her close contacts isolate.

• Heart
Tony Holohan (I know, it’s probably spelt wrong) has been saying for quite a while now if you have any symptoms of a cold or flu (runny nose Laura 🙋🏼‍♀️) then you should assume it’s covid and act accordingly. Yet she assumed it was allergies and waited for a fever to be tested. She’s a disgrace as a GP for that and as a human being in general to go out on the prom with a negative test and not have her close contacts isolate.
Sorry that should have said a positive test 🙈

Reactions: 4
also- allergies in Dec/Jan? Is she for real? Unless there’s lots of mould or dust in her house and she’s allergic to that and repeatedly smushing her face into those things, then she would not have had those symptoms attributable to “allergies” in the middle of winter. That’s just so embarrassing for a GP on so many levels....

" if thats how you feel unfollow" very very immature Narcissistic behaviour putting all the emotional responsibility onto the follower and leaving her scot free ... She is unreal. She is gas lighting us all and taking no responsibility for her actions.I have reported her to the medical council.
https://www.healthcomplaints.ie/specific-complaints-procedures/medical-council/
Under Poor professional performance and used screen shots from the story last night... Even if they just call her to talk it will frighten her. She isnt fit to be giving people medical advise when she is so self righteous and disillusioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
" if thats how you feel unfollow" very very immature Narcissistic behaviour putting all the emotional responsibility onto the follower and leaving her scot free ... She is unreal. She is gas lighting us all and taking no responsibility for her actions.I have reported her to the medical council.
https://www.healthcomplaints.ie/specific-complaints-procedures/medical-council/
Under Poor professional performance and used screen shots from the story last night... Even if they just call her to talk it will frighten her. She isnt fit to be giving people medical advise when she is so self righteous and disillusioned.
Thank you I’m going to do the same. And I’m going to mention everything I can think of

Reactions: 5
I’d say she is sweating over this and I don’t mean the covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.