Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a disgrace. A friend of mine sent her a dm around that time saying her family had covid and she didn’t mention anything back other than the usual sorry to hear!

Reactions: 4
Shock horror, Dr Laura has a post on her grid that she tested positive for covid a month ago. If you recall, I posted that here the same day . Because she was out and about and walking the bleeping prom with her positive test! Stupid stupid woman
Yes I remember rightly so n I’m actually not surprised by her behaviour.

& as the other person mention, it will increase her followers !
I often I wonder how did she become a GP!
I’m not sure what she is trying to achieve but I can tell you something karma is a witch !

Reactions: 4
I wonder will she be questioned about her actions on her question box? Not that she will share anything negative I’m sure ! It is so shocking that she dismissed symptoms as “just a bug” when the widespread advice was to treat any illness as covid. Then saying she went about her business as usual after her negative test. Surely anyone in her position knows that negative simply means not detected from that specific test?? I find this so shocking. And cannot believe all the positive comments under the grid post. Unless she is deleting anything negative of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder will she be questioned about her actions on her question box? Not that she will share anything negative I’m sure ! It is so shocking that she dismissed symptoms as “just a bug” when the widespread advice was to treat any illness as covid. Then saying she went about her business as usual after her negative test. Surely anyone in her position knows that negative simply means not detected from that specific test?? I find this so shocking. And cannot believe all the positive comments under the grid post. Unless she is deleting anything negative of course.
This is what I don’t understand it’s like these bloggers get such adoration and it doesn’t matter what they’ve done but anyone question them and it’s be kind 🙄how kind was it to walk the prom knowing she was covid positive
I just looked at the post she threw in her mother starting treatment at the same time

Reactions: 7
the LIES out of this one tonight. You tested positive on a thurday laura. you had a zoom GP skin consult with my sister in law on the friday and you told her about it as your phone kept going off texting and you told her you had all your family tested as you had a negative result. That sunday you were walking the PROM because i posted on here. you do NOT get a negative covid test until at least 4 weeks after you have covid, sometimes up to 12. this is HSE guideliens, NPHET guidelines and also widely known. My husband tested postive on the 16th of December and he still tests positive for covid. it is not just when your temp goes that you are ok to integrate back in to life/go for a walk, if you still have a cough you are not meant to be out and about. You are a bleeping disgrace, youre now lying about the number of days you stayed home, lying about testing negative after your positive and just lying to suit the story. My story hasnt changed. I have been telling the truth about you and now you are being caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know for a fact that Dr Laura tested positive for covid 19 last Thursday. When I say I know for a fact, I know because she told my workmate who had an online skin consult with her during the week. She said she originally tested negative and she thought she definitely had it so she got tested again. That was 3-4 days ago. So why the absolute duck is she walking or anywhere but home today? You are not to exercise if you have covid unless it’s your back garden. Dr Laura how bleeping dare you shout at us over covid regulations
Just bringing this post up which was posted on 17th Jan about Laura going out but had tested positive 3 days previous.

She is so foolish. I believe this was the same day she was moaning about her kids, that she didn’t ‘sign up’ to being around them all day everyday and that she needed to get out of the house. She probably said all that to give herself an excuse to break isolation while she was Covid positive whilst not giving a single sh!t about those on ventilators, those working tirelessly around the clock to save the lives of others and those who never got to say a proper goodbye to their loved ones.

On another note, you would wonder how she got the virus if they were isolating like she said they were for 17 days prior to all this?

Reactions: 10
So she went out and about after her negative test because she was symptom free yet the reason she got the second test that was positive was because of a lingering cough? That’s not symptom free. So many inconsistencies in her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
glad someone queried her and the stigma "i decided not to share so i didnt share and that was my decision so here i am sharing now... and the house is in a circle now ted" (reminds me of that priest from fr ted who was just rambling)

Reactions: 8
“ I don’t share everything “ no I think you do laura when it suits you . You are a contradiction and a liar . Trying to break the stigma but also keeping the stigma going by LYING ! She went to work for a few days and a doctor there was positive hence how she got it . “ I’ve no idea how we got it “ but you said that a doctor you worked with had tested positive when you liar ! She lied so much in those stories she couldn’t remember what she said !

Reactions: 8
This is all backfiring spectacularly on her! I'd imagine if there were no vaccinations, she would have never come forward saying she'd had it. It really is the only reason. After this, you couldn't believe a word she says.

Reactions: 9
This is all backfiring spectacularly on her! I'd imagine if there were no vaccinations, she would have never come forward saying she'd had it. It really is the only reason. After this, you couldn't believe a word she says.
I’d love if more people came over here and saw the truth behind her behaviour. It’s eye opening and just shows you can’t trust her
She’s so self entitled

• Heart
i think she is a disgrace to the medical council. not only the insta GP she tries to be, selling webinars because she is a GP, even though you arent getting a GP consult you are just getting a generic fact sheet on video that you would find on google, or as Dr Hilary pointed out, the free HSE resources. Care for under 6's in ireland is free. no GP should privately be making money from parents fears. Then theres the begging for house collabs, a floor she likes tagged 100 times, desperately trying to get a free fireplace like Sabby. Free skincare which she later gives away because she has so much stuff she doesnt value it. Then lets talk about her asking you to PAY her for a skin consult, where she can prescribe you medical grade skincare, and low and behold she can actually dispense the product for you too as she stocks it, so her €75 GP consultation fee (the dearest i have seen to be honest) and then another 150-200euro for skin care, she is making loads off of you! and shes not a dermatologist. She cant decide if she is womens health, childrens health or a skin GP.... on her website she charges 30euro for a follow up GP appointment. If i see my GP about something and i need a follow up call/visit, they dont charge another 30e on top of the 75e already... she is such a money racket and i honestly think i might complain to the medical council

Reactions: 16
She’s pretty nasty. Hard to believe the neck some people have. I’d say she’s shaking in her boots now she knows she’s been caught out. She might actually have to work to furnish that mansion in Knocknacarra I mean Salthill

Last edited:
This is all such bizarre behaviour.

If I recall correctly she asked followers to tell her through a question box if they had been tested or contracted covid so she could show their usernames publically to her followers to “break the stigma” yet didn’t feel comfortable for personal reasons to do the same? Yowsa.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i think she is a disgrace to the medical council. not only the insta GP she tries to be, selling webinars because she is a GP, even though you arent getting a GP consult you are just getting a generic fact sheet on video that you would find on google, or as Dr Hilary pointed out, the free HSE resources. Care for under 6's in ireland is free. no GP should privately be making money from parents fears.
I could be wrong but I’m sure she has said in the past she won’t be accepting under 6s on the free visit scheme but she’s happy to make money off kids privately.
She’s full of tit, I didn’t isolate cos I was symptom free but I still had a cough. If you had a cough Laura you weren’t symptom free.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If it was a post viral cough then surely the other doctors in her gp surgery would have known that and not made her take a test. The positive test proves it wasn’t post vial though Laura, was it!

Reactions: 10
Did her childminder have covid? Around that time. Sharing DMs she’s getting congratulating her on being honest well she certainly is deluded if she thinks she’s being honest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.