Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wonder will she look back on this time and regret spending the guts of a house deposit on neon shell suits and human baby grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Carlyq92

Just saw her recent post and straight over I came to see if everyone thinks what I think! Jesus divine he is a ride and a half!! Listen, her holiday posts have been ridiculous, I'm not all that into her content, and she needs to learn to put the credit card down sometimes, but, all that said, she's had a rough time, and didn't deserve what happened to her in the slightest, so it's nice to see her happy. I hope this guy does right by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Columbo

VIP Member
Is it not possible that she’s still heartbroken and her new relationship is helping her recover? I must say I find it rich that she’s getting stick for moving on months later even though her ex moved on while he was still engaged to her.
Not her number one fan or anything but why should she wait? Why should she resign herself to being miserable to satisfy other people’s idea of a reasonable timeframe? She’s said she wants to have a family so why shouldn’t she be proactive in moving on? She’s not going to find someone she wants to have children with crying into her pillow while Damo shags his side piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Nark82

Good god. I’ve stayed at Lusty Beg- it’s very family / couple oriented. She has no idea of what’s appropriate
Am I missing something? She's a young girl wearing a little bikini...if a family/couple are offended by that the issue is with them! The world would be a v boring place if we all dressed the same and had the same taste. Dominique's style isn't my cup of tea but I also think it's refreshing and endearing that her wardrobe is so colourful. She's 30, and has the body of a godess, live and let live.

I'd love to get a good look at the new man...from afar he looks gorgeous!! She has done so well to push through the heartache of last year to where she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Jollyolly

I'm not usually one to comment on threads - but I just had to. Firstly, yes he is extremely hot and they make a aesthetically perfect couple..BUT, what I don't get it is, (and if anyone's single, they will understand this). HOW can one get so lucky to meet a man which appears so perfect, in less than a year?? I have a couple of single friends (who are equally as hot as Dominique BTW 🔥 and as have equally nice personalities), and they have no luck 🤷🏼‍♀️ The dating scene is in shambles, men just don't seem to want a relationship anymore. Either she is very lucky, or he's a player and is enjoying the limelight 🧐 So I find her caption a bit unrealistic about meeting someone 🙄
Ah stop. I spent years on dating sites, i could write a book about my disastrous love life. Was always the one without a plus one at weddings, I had genuinely given up and resigned myself to being alone. I was genuinely at my lowest point, so much so that I even went to my GP because I was having such bad thoughts. I was 39 at this point and thought the chance for a relationship and family had passed me by.

Literally two weeks later I met my now fiance in July 2018. Discovered I was pregnant in May 2019 and had my little boy in January 2020, the day before my 41st birthday. We are getting married in November this year.

Honestly I used to hate all the "oh it will happen when you least expect it" platitudes but, it actually did!

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
4 bed for 150k down the country - tell me where please 🤣
While that poster was off the mark with that particular comment the person she was replying to was ridiculing Dom for living with her parents, saying her life was so different to Dom’s as she has a mortgage and child 🙄 well maybe if her relationship hadn’t gone tits up Dom would have those things too. It was a cheap shot.
Off topic a little but I hate the way people wear a mortgage as a badge of honour in this country as if there’s some sort of shame attached to renting or living with family. Realistically how is a single person meant to get a mortgage as long as house prices are as ridiculous as they are!

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Was it necessary for them to get a 3 bed house just for the two of them? A family probably missed out on that.
I rent a house with more than 2 bedrooms and I live alone. If you pay private rent, you can live in whatever kind of house you want to.

• Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
Thread Title Suggestion

Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SozBbz

VIP Member
Are they not supposed to be isolating? They shouldn't have left the home they returned to once getting a positive antigen, unless goung for a pcr. If she was (god forbid) in an accident on the way to New place she would come into contact with a fair amount of people being treated for it. The absolute entitled arrogance of this vacuous empty headed bimbo is astounding. But as long as you get your pic of your perfect happy ending for the gram Dominique that's all that matters. If she is reading this you should be ashamed of yourself....HUN!
Oh come on, driving together to a new apartment is hardly a huge risk especially at this stage of the game. How often to you get involved in major car accidents that result in a medical emergency? I know it’s never happened to me, so the odds of it on a single trip are extremely low. How is it better for them to isolate in a house full of other people? Surely it’s better for them to be alone together, access to their own kitchen and bathroom, away from the rest of her family. The level of outrage is just ridiculous.

This is not the start of the pandemic, we are not going for zero covid, so driving under your own steam to an apartment is hardly the crime of the century.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Carlyq92

OTT romantic shite and public declarations give me the ick in fairness but I understand the reel more having seen her stories just now. I didn't realise it's been a year already since she posted that photo in her wedding dress and broke everyone's hearts. She's come a long way in that space of time in fairness to her. Leave her to her delight as far as I'm concerned. If this relationship goes all the way she'll be roaring at him for leaving skidmarks in the jacks and wondering why the hell he leaves his dirty cup on the counter when the dishwasher is 'right fucking there' before too long 😁

(Above examples may or may not be based on personal experience)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gizthegoss

I can’t believe people are giving a girl shit for moving on a year after her fiancé “moved on” while he was still with her? Seriously lads. You don’t have to be fans of the girl, but Jesus Christ. She picked herself up from what looked like hell she was in and has moved on. Why would you begrudge someone that? When she was sad “she’s laying it on thick, she’s looking to up her following. I don’t even think she’s that heartbroken”
Now she’s happy “ah she’s moved on too quick, she hasn’t gotten over the heartbreak yet” She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t it’d seem

• Heart
Reactions: 36

teletubbie123

Off topic a little but I hate the way people wear a mortgage as a badge of honour in this country as if there’s some sort of shame attached to renting or living with family. Realistically how is a single person meant to get a mortgage as long as house prices are as ridiculous as they are!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 yes

Reactions: 33

JustmeKC

VIP Member
If I had the money & wanted to rent a 5 bed house for myself I would, and I would absolutely not be thinking that I’m doing it at the expense of a bigger family. Landlords would prefer a couple to a family in the place anyway as there’s less wear & tear on it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more space than you need unless you expect the taxpayer to fund it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
You couldn't think of anything worse than dating a guard?
That’s what I said isn’t it? Not that I need to explain it but I have friends, plenty of friends who did date/marry Gardaí and they were cheated on! Not that I will tar them all with the same brush! Also I have witnessed assaults by Gardaí when they were not perfectly within their rights! There are many decent ones too but when I think of the Gardaí I think of worrying about someone getting attacked or killed on the job. I worry about the safety of their families. I worry about the backlash. I was also stalked by a Garda once and SFA could be done about it because it was their word against mine. So I hope I’ve given you good enough reason as to why I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM AS A PROFESSION!

• Heart
Reactions: 32