Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's away now with the fella for the night, wonder will she wear a belly top and mini skirt to go for dinner in a hotel on their first night 😄

Reactions: 8
Delighted for her! Wahoo! how to get over one is to get under another 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the girl but my friend pointed out that she speaks like a ventriloquist and now I can't unsee it 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks great but like I said before she reminds me of someone in their early twenties in the way she carries on sometimes. She said before someone complained about her taking mirror pics while working in the furniture shop. Would you not be mortified and realise you need to cop on a bit .

Reactions: 11
She looks great but like I said before she reminds me of someone in their early twenties in the way she carries on sometimes. She said before someone complained about her taking mirror pics while working in the furniture shop. Would you not be mortified and realise you need to cop on a bit .
She is all ‘style’ and no substance. Everything is superficial. Her style is very 16 year old girl.

Reactions: 6
Good god. I’ve stayed at Lusty Beg- it’s very family / couple oriented. She has no idea of what’s appropriate
Am I missing something? She's a young girl wearing a little bikini...if a family/couple are offended by that the issue is with them! The world would be a v boring place if we all dressed the same and had the same taste. Dominique's style isn't my cup of tea but I also think it's refreshing and endearing that her wardrobe is so colourful. She's 30, and has the body of a godess, live and let live.

I'd love to get a good look at the new man...from afar he looks gorgeous!! She has done so well to push through the heartache of last year to where she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Did she bring the skates with her on the wknd away? Hilarious! It seems to be an activity place so probably no better place for her to skate but it made me laugh. I bring everything bar the kitchen sink with me when I head away so can't really judge to be fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I missing something? She's a young girl wearing a little bikini...if a family/couple are offended by that the issue is with them! The world would be a v boring place if we all dressed the same and had the same taste. Dominique's style isn't my cup of tea but I also think it's refreshing and endearing that her wardrobe is so colourful. She's 30, and has the body of a godess, live and let live.

I'd love to get a good look at the new man...from afar he looks gorgeous!! She has done so well to push through the heartache of last year to where she is now.
Have to agree, if I had that bod I'd be wearing feck all 🤣 I don't personally like a lot of what she wears but she gets away with it because her figure is so good.

Reactions: 11
Yeah what's wrong with wearing swimwear in a family place? 😂😂😂 How else would you go swimming? 😂

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Dom.. I think she’s better now not associated with any of the rest of them 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that the resort looks kind of shite? I won’t be booking there anyway!

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope she’s less superficial this time and not just going for someone with looks or a great body but genuine and trustworthy instead...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.