Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.
Right... can't edit my comment as too much time has passed and can't be arsed to respond to each individual message asking me what my issue was with the dress 🤣 Hands up, I jumped in too quick when I saw it on stories earlier and honestly thought it was a full feather number which would have, in my view, been way OTT for a wedding! Seeing a full view, it's not what I thought so I take the upstaging bit back. It's not a nice dress though... looks like a cheap, creased nightdress that would be giving anyone you touch off all day an electric shock!

Reactions: 25
Sorry now...what the fuck did I just watch and who the fuck does she think she is? Some inspirational singleton pariah or something? Would you fuck off you were on your own for all of 5 mins. Nobody gives 2 shits you've found love or whatever that parade of puke is supposed to be showing off. It all looks so forced and unnatural, I'm so happy look at me, the girl is dead behind the eyes and between the ears 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I’m sure the new bloke loves the fact that his gf dines out on her pre marriage break up.

Try getting divorced, explaining the break up to your kids & having to sell your home and relocate or one of the dozens more hellish examples than Dom has been through!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think there’s something very hot about a Garda in his uniform though 😂
Ah here 🤣🤣 I could understand if you were talking about the police in literally ANY OTHER COUNTRY but the state of the Garda uniforms here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they look like a child’s Halloween costume 🤢

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
The comments under her pic with the boyfriend have killed me 😂 if this is the stuff making people cry I give up 😂😂😂
Yeah it’s likely the younger followers with those comments im guessing. I don’t have much compassion for today’s influencers but her stories last year with her in tears totally got me. I couldn’t think of anything worse having your fiancé cheating on you and going through the mortification of having to cancel her wedding, probably notify guests individually. I had a similar scenario once but was only dating the lad 3 years (he had a whole other girlfriend for a year and a half in a different county!) I remember how bad I felt couldn’t eat sleep so I resonated with her a bit. I am not necessarily crying 😂but I am so happy for her, what an upgrade in every form from that awful pr1ck. I felt she genuinely thought she’d never find love again. I’m no Dominique Nugent but Hey maybe there’s hope for gals like me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I just think it's awful looking, nothing to do with upstaging the bride.
I've worn white and cream before to weddings, it's up to the bride to make sure people know she is the star attraction
People are very divided on the white/cream as a wedding guest 😅 personally I would never

Mslittlechat

I'm not usually one to comment on threads - but I just had to. Firstly, yes he is extremely hot and they make a aesthetically perfect couple..BUT, what I don't get it is, (and if anyone's single, they will understand this). HOW can one get so lucky to meet a man which appears so perfect, in less than a year?? I have a couple of single friends (who are equally as hot as Dominique BTW 🔥 and as have equally nice personalities), and they have no luck 🤷🏼‍♀️ The dating scene is in shambles, men just don't seem to want a relationship anymore. Either she is very lucky, or he's a player and is enjoying the limelight 🧐 So I find her caption a bit unrealistic about meeting someone 🙄
I know!!! I think I’ll whip out the phone book and see if any of the gangly yokes I was with before have turned into big rides with HUGE hands and are still waiting on me!!!!

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
Why is everything cropped 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shes so tacky, a 30 odd year old dressing and acting like a 16 year old. And before anyone is like #bodygoals, just don’t, I’ve seen better figures, she’s a bit of a unit to be honest…
There’s plenty to diss her about, but her figure is not it surely.
How about;
-her boring voice
-being nice but dim
-still living at home yet spending a bomb in Zara every week
-her sun damaged skin
-overall just not having much to say for herself
-promoting rampant consumerism

I don’t actually even follow her anymore because I just find her boring but I still think she has a great figure and is very conventional good looking.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Did you not see the haul she did sometime before Christmas? It went on for about five hours no joke. She must have bought the whole shop. She has calmed down a lot since but her style is very “teenager getting fingered in the back of a civic after a few sups of a naggin”. She’s a good looking girl and could look really beautiful and classy but sure look, I’m auld what do I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Marysw

I hate OTT declarations of love also and this destiny thing . I absolutely love my boyfriend and we are so suited but in reality no one has 1 soulmate in the world. If I moved county or country a few years ago I might be madly in love with someone else 💁🏼‍♀️ No relationship or man is perfect either so hate when people put theirs on a pedestal

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I think we should just move on regarding whether all gardai are the same or not and get back to what this thread is about.. Dominique 🥳

Reactions: 22
Are they not supposed to be isolating? They shouldn't have left the home they returned to once getting a positive antigen, unless goung for a pcr. If she was (god forbid) in an accident on the way to New place she would come into contact with a fair amount of people being treated for it. The absolute entitled arrogance of this vacuous empty headed bimbo is astounding. But as long as you get your pic of your perfect happy ending for the gram Dominique that's all that matters. If she is reading this you should be ashamed of yourself....HUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 22