Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't find her ex physically attractive at all. How did he get another hot girl? He's obviously a prick too, he must hide it well. Glad Dom has moved on 😁

Reactions: 17
I just don't find her ex physically attractive at all. How did he get another hot girl? He's obviously a prick too, he must hide it well. Glad Dom has moved on 😁
Me neither but I reckon some women see a garda as being more attractive for some reason

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I would not trade places with this girl for all the money in the world. All the cheating and scum bag behaviour aside, having Dominique Nugent as the ex fiancé is a lot to live up to. She’ll be flat out stalking Dom on insta. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to look a bit like Dom. Anyway, no hate for the girl, she is pretty but not a patch on Dominique. And if he cheated on Dom, he’ll do it again in my opinion.

As for him, Jesus he is just deathly looking. Absolutely rotten 😷 Like an ugly rat especially compared to Doms new man 🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would not trade places with this girl for all the money in the world. All the cheating and scum bag behaviour aside, having Dominique Nugent as the ex fiancé is a lot to live up to. She’ll be flat out stalking Dom on insta. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to look a bit like Dom. Anyway, no hate for the girl, she is pretty but not a patch on Dominique. And if he cheated on Dom, he’ll do it again in my opinion.

As for him, Jesus he is just deathly looking. Absolutely rotten 😷 Like an ugly rat especially compared to Doms new man 🐀
Haha he cheated on Dom, I don't think the new girl will have any worries about the old, she should be worried about new girls catching his eye.
The current one is just getting on with life and not living it through insta, maybe he prefers that

Reactions: 6

That sounds like your own insecurities to be honest. She might not be bothered "stalking" Dom on social media, why would she be? It's in the past.

Reactions: 7

Yeh hes very feminine looking in reality i have met him..she has 100000% upgraded🤣🙌🙌

Reactions: 3
You couldn't think of anything worse than dating a guard?
That’s what I said isn’t it? Not that I need to explain it but I have friends, plenty of friends who did date/marry Gardaí and they were cheated on! Not that I will tar them all with the same brush! Also I have witnessed assaults by Gardaí when they were not perfectly within their rights! There are many decent ones too but when I think of the Gardaí I think of worrying about someone getting attacked or killed on the job. I worry about the safety of their families. I worry about the backlash. I was also stalked by a Garda once and SFA could be done about it because it was their word against mine. So I hope I’ve given you good enough reason as to why I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM AS A PROFESSION!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You couldn't think of anything worse than dating a guard?
Just my opinion here but some of the younger ones are Turbo cunts.
I would also be paranoid of introducing a Gard to social settings with family/friends because I think it would make people very conscious of what they say around them.

Reactions: 15
My very law abiding mother always said 'never trust a guard'

Statistically, arent guards up there in terms of domestic abuse? OBVIOUSLY, not all guards, but they are up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That’s what I said isn’t it? Not that I need to explain it but I have friends, plenty of friends who did date/marry Gardaí and they were cheated on! Not that I will tar them all with the same brush! Also I have witnessed assaults by Gardaí when they were not perfectly within their rights! There are many decent ones too but when I think of the Gardaí I think of worrying about someone getting attacked or killed on the job. I worry about the safety of their families. I worry about the backlash. I was also stalked by a Garda once and SFA could be done about it because it was their word against mine. So I hope I’ve given you good enough reason as to why I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM AS A PROFESSION!
I wouldn’t be arsed dating or settling down with a guard either. I would never be done worrying 🙈 ….long hours…. not to mention the amount of cheating that goes on in the profession - obviously speaking from my friends experiences and before anyone says ha I know ther not all the same 🤣 not my cup of tea either !

Just my opinion here but some of the younger ones are Turbo cunts.
I would also be paranoid of introducing a Gard to social settings with family/friends because I think it would make people very conscious of what they say around them.
Turbo cunts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My very law abiding mother said 'never trust a guard'

Statistically, arent guards up there in terms of dontestic abuse? OBVIOUSLY, not all guards, but they are up there.
Im sure I’ve heard that before. I’m also sure a lot of them have a form of ptsd & experience awful things in their day to day & despite what we would be led to believe, there isn’t a lot of counselling resource available to them so it makes sense that they ‘act out’. I’m not condoning it, and I despise when they knowingly close ranks around a member who should be held to account for their actions.

Reactions: 5
I think there’s something very hot about a Garda in his uniform though 😂
Ah here 🤣🤣 I could understand if you were talking about the police in literally ANY OTHER COUNTRY but the state of the Garda uniforms here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they look like a child’s Halloween costume 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But yous are all quite happy for them to go out and risk their lives for us!!
My relation was happily married to one, he was devoted to her, but unfortunately he was murdered while at work

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My relation was happily married to one, he was devoted to her, but unfortunately he was murdered while at work
Very sorry to read this but you are literally just proving my point. I would never sleep easy at night knowing my husband was at work as a Garda. That’s just me. Who said that we were happy they risks their lives for us? Same with firemen, paramedics, prison officers. Doctors work long hours too and i know plenty who fool around. This is 2021 in Ireland and people do jobs because they want to! Nobody forces them to go risk their lives for us and I’m so grateful for those that do and for genuinely sound Gardaí. We know not everyone is the same. Anyway the thread is about Dom! She’s upgraded for sure. When you’ve hit rock bottom the only way is up and I’m happy that the girl who has been so open and honest all along is happy and showing off her new man. If you’ve ever gone through an awful breakup that you thought you’d never get over there’s nothing better than finding someone else who makes you appreciate the hard times crying over what was never meant to be.

Reactions: 12
Well said and I'm sorry for your loss 😔 People always witch and moan about guards until they need their help. I don't think this is the place for slating guards or any public service job, especially when you will probably never understand what they've to deal with day to day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.